||Link x Reader||🌼Flowery Kiss 🌼||

You were heading outside with your best friend Link, he was always quite but you didn't mind it. As usual, you were going to the smash garden, you would always go alone on your first couple days here before you encountered Link. The two of you met when you grabbed his arrow right before you were struck and threw it back at him, sending him off stage.

"Link?" You spoke gaining his attention. The blonde next to you gave a hum to show that you indeed had his attention.

"Do you like Princess Zelda...? I mean...I've seen your games and... I feel as though you really care for her!" He looked at you with a confused expression as if to ask 'where did that question come from?' Or 'what do you mean?' You sighed and sat down on the green grass. The wind blowing your hair back, as you smiled at the flowers. Inhaling the fresh warm air, and exhaling peacefully, though nervously for his answer.

"Well...I just wanted to know!" You smiled looking at him cheerfully, but something to Link seemed off, you were worried. Truth be told you're horrible at hiding your feelings so it was long ago Link had figured out your crush on him, he would be lying to himself to think he didn't feel the same for you. Your smile was obviously with its trembling lips and raised yet tilted eyebrows. Link placed a f/flower in your hair and squished your cheeks with his gloved hand earning him a look of surprise and confusion. You could feel your face warm up as Link stared at you, studying your features before smiling and kissing you right on your lips. It was a soft sweet and quick kiss as he pulled away, smiling at your red face. You laughed anxiously and laid on the grass covering your face with your hands. Screaming into them as he made himself comfortable laying beside you. He patiently waiting for you to calm down, eyeing your hands as you rested them on either side of your head.

Gently and slowly as though to not scare you, he reached for your hand and held it gently in his. You made no move or sign to resent or run away from the feeling, in fact you gave his hand a light squeeze before he entwined his fingers in yours. His eyes remained on your hands for a while, before looking back over to you, your eyes were studying the sky as if to be avoiding his gaze before shutting and turning your head to finally stare back into his blue ones.

"S-so...are we a thing now?" You asked with an unsure smile. As if the answer wasn't obvious he let go of your hand and in the grass pulled you into his chest allowing you to not only hide your pure embarrassment but to also hear his heartbeat quickening by the second. He rested his chin on your head before looking down to plant a kiss on it. You used this chance to hug him back and squeal happily and nervously into his chest as he chuckled.

"Mhm." A happy hum was his response to your question before he was nearly suffocated by you hugging him bone crushingly tight. I think he forgot you too were a smash character and took your strength for granted as you both heard an audible crack from his back, and due to your reaction, you too had taken your strength for granted.

"OH GOD IM SO SORRY-"