Pit x Reader ||Suicidal Dream||

🚨 ⚠️Mention of Suicide and Self Harm⚠️🚨

you're afraid of fighting, how did you even get into smash? You're already facing battles in your head, why did you need to get into physical ones? What's the point of you staying here?

1st person POV

"I hope I don't leave that big of a mess" I said looking down at the cliff, the roaring waters beneath me. Glancing back I can see the Smash Mansion from here. It did look nicer in the dark not going to lie about that, I guess that'll be the last nice thing I see before I leave. Turning around I feel hot tears begin to stream from my eyes, blurring m vision as I choked on a sob.

Flash Back

I strangled the air in the room as if to be choking a person in front of me, only to feel myself holding my breath, I gagged as I tightened my grip on the thin air, my air flow slowly being blocked as I paled and began to smile. Just that same moment Pit entered the room with a smile, his smile quickly dropped as did the bags in his hands as he grabbed my hands in his and snapped me out of my dark mind.

I hope he won't miss me...

End of Flashback

Who am I kidding, he probably won't notice. He just so happened to...want to come into my room? Maybe by accident? He probably mistook my room for Palutena's...I felt the need to apologize to myself for catching feelings for the naive male; How he can be innocent yet a strong fighter. I took another deep breath and closed my eyes hovering my foot at the edge of the cliff and-

"Y/n?"

(2nd POV)

You froze, the voice sounded out of breath and worried. Quite familiar at that, you turned around to see the angelic brunette standing there out of breath, his wings flopped tiredly along with his arms as he took a couple steps closer toward you holding one of your hands.

"Don't....*huff* leave....me...please!" He begged out of breath, you stared at him, your tears making your vision blurry making it hard to see as you choked on a sob. His eye twitched when you hiccuped.

"I don't want to be here...anymore..!" You said trying to hold back your tears and cries, Pit flinched at your voice, sounding so hurt so lost. Scared.

'I think the saddest sound is the crack in someone's voice when they're about to just break down and cry' You words repeated in his head on that same day, the same day you used your powers on yourself. The same day you attempted to choke yourself. But to Pit, that was the same day he shared something special his feelings. In such a weird way was it was, but he technically told you how much he admired you that day. And you forgot about it.

You felt him pull you into a tight embrace, falling to his knees gently bringing you down with him, he tucked you head against his shoulder and held you tight.

"I want you here..." His eyes were full of panic and relief, darting everywhere yet he couldn't process as to what he was looking at, all he cared about at the moment was keeping you safe. You began to sob, and cry uncontrollably, yelling and screaming out your pain into his shoulder. He couldn't help but let out his own tears as he cried holding you tight, your arms rose and gripped at his clothing, neither of you wanting to let go.

You Woke Up, In Your Room. It was empty and boring, the video game Super Smash Brother's Ultimate Left on, on your TV screen.

"I must've forgotten to shut off the Switch.." You muttered as you wiped the tears from your face, you looked around your boring room filled with drawings and posters of Kid Icarus, Pit and Dark Pit. You looked down at the cuts and bruises on your arms with a frown.

"I Miss You Pit"

~~~

If you couldn't tell I clearly lost interest? No I lost the idea and feeling of this chapter and wanted to get it over with cause I has a request that must be done uwu

Sorry If it's short, I'll make a proper Pit x Reader one day uwu