Chapter 4

-The capital-

"Mr. Gamemaker, we just lost power to almost all cameras."

"How?"

"A big storm came in and lightning hit the arena forcefield."

"Are any cameras still up?"

"Only the ones that were in the mansion. No players know of it yet and it isn't even complete."

"You work on the mansion. I have an idea of how to get the players there."

***

"Mr Gamemaker, everyone was sent a letter. Everyone is coming except Tony Stark. We sent the letter to his tracked location but he hasn't moved."

"I knew having him was a bad idea. He is too smart and egotistical."

***

Tony Stark was flying through the forest. He had built himself a wood man suite. It had everything that the iron man suite had except that this one was wood.

"I am so glad I ditched that tracker. Now I can fly in peace."

Then he saw a huge pink hedgehog. It was chasing peeta.

"This will be funny" he thought.

As he was hovering in the air he felt something small jump on his head and bounce off. Nothing could be seen nearby except the hedgehog and Peeta.

***

Why did I eat that mushroom thought Mario. Those stupid poison mushrooms look just like normal ones. He instantly shrunk and began hopping to the letters location. It was probably a good thing that he was small. He could hop on peoples heads and they wouldn't know. The gigantic mansion was in sight now. He walked in the front door.

***

"Don't eat me!" Yelled Peeta. He had been cooking some delicious smelling bread when that beast came and ate it. He was sure that it would have been satisfied with Jacob. And that stupid Tony Stark was just watching this. Peeta was watching Stark floating in the sky when he ran into a tree. The pink hedgehog had caught up to him. He climbed up the tree with barely enough time.

"I hate you Tony Stark!"

***

Katniss watched as the hedgehog chased her husband up a tree. The hunger games just went from mildly amusing to really, really bad.

***

Zelda was on the ground, stuck in a web. Link had been slapped to a nearby tree. Spiderman was over Zelda. He moved down on his web. Slowly. Link stood up, dazed. He saw what was happening. Link took off running to them. But the distance was too far. Spiderman was almost to Zelda. but he hadn't noticed Link yet. He threw his sword at Spiderman. Spiderman caught it and flung it back at him. it impaled Link's right shoulder. He let out a wail of pain. Zelda heard the scream, and filled with anger and revenge against Spiderman, slapped his face. He was startled and she stood up and punched. He caught this one and threw her back. she landed about 6 inches from the sword. He walked forward to Zelda preparing to web blast her. He got a little to close. Zelda grabbed the sword and cut his legs. He fell down Zelda struck his chest with the sword and he screamed and fell down dead. "are you alright Link?" asked Zelda. "yea I'm fine. Lets go." A letter dropped down to them and said...

congratulations to you both. You killed Spiderman and as a prize can go to this retreat where no one will be. We promise. follow the red dot on the map if you want to go there.

-gamemakers

"no doubt a trap" said Link. "I know but do we have a choice" answered Zelda.

***

"Mr. Gamemaker, everyone has arived. We now are live again. You should really see what's going on. Its crazy. I think this was one of the best ideas we have ever had. Everyone is really mad."

The gamemaker said "I guess Tony Stark is dead. His beacon hasn't moved for hours."

"Actually sir, he arrived second."

"No one can take out their chips. get a new one in him immediately!"