chapter 11

the two families have spent seven days in florida now and are enjoying every bit of it. since it is their last full day there, they decided to have a chilled day at the beach.

"we all ready to go?" robin asked everyone as he was getting ready to open the door of their hotel room.

they all nodded in unison and stepped out of the door, heading to the lobby to take another shuttle bus. after the bus had arrived to their destination, harry, louis, gemma and lottie all ran out of the bus, straight toward the water, very eager to get in. the adults followed them, laughing as they watched the kids struggle to run in the sand.

the kids didn't waste one minute and immediately got into the water, not caring about the temperature.

they all swam in the water for several hours, enjoying their last day in florida before they have to leave.

when the sun began to set, the two families were worn out and decided to head back to the hotel. they all packed up their belongings and walked to the bus station, waiting for a bus to pick them up and take them back to their hotel.

the bus arrived about five minutes later and they all got on one by one. louis and harry immediately went to the empty seats in the back while the others grabbed the nearest seat by.

the bus began driving about a minute later and harry became very tired.

"louis?" he asked in a quiet voice.

louis looked away from the window and into the boys eyes, "yeah?"

"can i sleep?" harry asked while rubbing his eyes.

"yeah of course you can." louis laughed.

harry smiled back and gently set his head on louis' shoulder where he almost immediately fell asleep.

a few hours later after the families had arrived to their hotel and finished their room service and a movie, they all were very tired and decided that they should go to sleep, especially because they had a flight very early in the morning. all of the kids were very easy to put to bed as well as the adults due to their exhaustion from swimming for several hours and the sun draining their energy.

hi guys this was very short i'm very sorry. i'm also very sorry for not updating often and that was because i had finals in school which was very stressful, but i'm on summer break now so i'm going to be updating a lot more. just thought i would let you know and i'm very excited to write more of this story.