Chapter 1

Rose

It has been 2 days since the cave.I have never been more scared in my life.When i saw the Strigoi almost bit my soulmate,i screamed and cry and screamed.I would have run into the cave and try to save him somehow but Stan and my mom's hold was so hard to break.But i can see from a far,Dimitri reached for his hidden stake in his boot and quickly pulled it out then staked the strigoi.

I broke out of their hold and ran to help Dimitri.I somehow managed to staked 3 Strigoi.Dimitri was still fighting another one and it was obvious that she was ancient.Dimitri has no energy left.I sneak up to the strigoi from behind and staked her neck.Dimitri took the chance to staked her straight into the heart.

Another one came at us.

"Roza go! I'm right behind you! Go!" He yelled at me while fighting the strigoi.

I reluctantly obeyed.I ran out of the cave fast.As soon as i got out my mother,slapped me.

"Do you know how dangerous that is?! YOU COULD HAVE DIE!" She hugged me.I honestly understanded her.She almost lost her one and only daughter.

"Sorry mom." I mumbled onto her shoulder.I watched the cave,waiting for Dimitri to come out.After what it feels like a decade he finally came out,panting.

I ran up to him and hugged him.I know there are other people but i didn't care.I almost lost my soulmate for fuck sake!

"You scared me! Damn you!" I cried.

"I'm okay now Roza.I'm okay." He mumbled onto my shoulder.

So yeah that happened.Dimitri got a fractured leg but it healed yesterday.I also got more molnija marks yesterday.

"Rose are you okay?" Lissa said,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah..." I gave her a small smile.I still haven't told her about my relationship with Dimitri.

"Rose what are you hiding?" She sighed."You have been blocking the bond for weeks.You know you're my sister! You can tell me anything." She said,frustrated.

"I know.I promise i'll tell you when i'm ready." I promised her.

"Fine.I gotta go meet up with Christian.You're okay?"

"Yeah,I'm gonna go train anyway." She nodded then ran away to- obviously to Christian.

I walked to the gym.No one was there.Good.I needed some peace.

I put on my earbuds and the song Hell Above by Pierce The Veil started playing.I started to punching and kicking the punching bag.

The visions in the cave suddenly came to me and Mason's dead body.I shut my eyes but still punching the punching bag.I'm punching and kicking the bag harder everytime.I screamed when i punched the bag.All i see is that blond strigoi who almost bit Dimitri and Isaiah who snapped Mason's neck.

I was about to throw another punch but someone caught my arm.

"Roza!" I snapped my eyes opened.I took out the earbuds.I'm panting.My eyes are watery."Roza? Relax it's just me." He hugged me."Why didn't you wear your gloves? Your hands are bleeding." I looked at my hands and it was bleeding.

"I didn't bother to wear the gloves.It's good.I can let the pain out." I cried into his broad shoulder.I usually would hid my feelings but not with him or Lissa.

He sighed."Let me take care of it."

I sat down on the ground,staring at my bloody hands.Dimitri sat down in front of me and bandaged them.

"Don't do this again.It's not good." I stared at him.His guardian mask is down and his eyes are showing love and worriedness.

I nodded.He holds my hands for a while.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said in a small voice.I instantly knew what he meant.I shouldn't have ran into the cave to help him.

"If i haven't you'd probably be dead." I said in a tight voice.

"That's better than knowing you died because of me."

"But i didn't.Dimitri i couldn't just stand there and watch you fight your way back.You would do the same thing for me right?"

He sighed."Yes.I would.I would do anything for you and you know that." We stood up.

"You scared me you know? That was the scariest moment ever in my life.When i thought that you're gonna die.That's the scariest moment ever." He wrapped his arms around my waist.I wrapped my arms around his.He tilted my head then kissed me.It was soft but then it gets hungrier and hungrier.

"I love you so much Roza." He kissed me once again then pushed me against the wall.

"I love you too Comrade.." I said breathlessly.

We reluctantly pulled away.Lucky us,because Alberta came in right after that.

"Thought i'd find you guys here.Come with me."

And we did.