chapter 1

It was a Monday, and Off was completely exhausted, having quarreled with his girlfriend. He had not been able to sleep well and instead of being concerned about her, he was thinking about how to resolve the doubts in his heart because of the confused feelings about Gun.

POV Off

Inside the GMM building where today I must record some publicity campaigns, meanwhile I put together a plan to have a moment alone with Gun, to talk about the idea to solve his heart and give a definitive answer to the boy about his true feelings.

Upon entering one of the private rooms of the company he finds gun playing with p 'godji and some other employees, and at that moment he can notice how gun is loved by all here. But he knows that the boy is very insecure about other people's feelings because of his mother's recent loss. But at that moment he takes these thoughts out of his head and greets everyone, earning only a gun smile. That in a few days ago instead of smiling at him, he would give her a hug or a kiss on the neck yielding an offgun moment that would satisfy all his fans and himself if he could distinguish their feelings.

After a moment of conversation with their co-workers, they begin their routines of recordings for the advertising campaigns and during one of the intervals of recordings, make sure to invite the boy alone for a private conversation after work in his apartment .

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if it's a short chapter, but I'm starting now and I'm unsure of the story and the writing. What did you think? Any idea what will happen?bjs 😊❤