Capítulo 10

Pov OFF

Of course I was nervous, but completely happy now that Gun is here with me, I made sure to keep an eye on him while waiting for mook to give birth in the OR was one of the moments I wished he was by my side, I know that You can be selfish of me with respect to both of them, she's pregnant with my son, she needs me. But I can't help her if she goes back to the hell she was living without my Bii near me. I imagine he is not doing well either, reflecting that I have a child with my ex-girlfriend, soon after accepting my love for him. But I'll be able to convince him to stay by my side, never to leave.

POV GUN

Everything is so confusing, I don't know what I do now, my head is throbbing at so much information that mook gave me after we met at the mall, just thinking that I'm beside Papi after so long makes me want to laugh and cry. But I have to keep calm, I promised Mook I was going to wait until the baby was born to have our final conversation. Just thinking about it seems like my world is turning upside down again.

Flashback on

Just thinking that I'll have to meet her again, and pregnant with a son of the man I love is scary, but after receiving so many calls and mook messages. I decided it was better to find her for good or for bad, which I never imagined would hear from her mouth that I needed to stay with P'off to help him raise their son "p' Mook I don't think that would be the best thing for a baby, to be away from your mother, he needs to be near you, P'off will need your help, a child needs his parents' love. " what is she thinking? It is not right. "Listen well  gun, I know you blame yourself for coming into my relationship with Off, I blamed you at first, but what you don't know is that it wasn't your fault, he never treated me so calmly and affection like you, during our long relationship was never as overwhelming as I saw it in his eyes when I looked at you, he didn't even know what he felt, but it was a long time ago. When our disagreements increased, I was reluctant to part with him for custom, by company, not because we loved each other. I even think he never loved me not like you. " But P 'this ... "listen to me, when I found out I was pregnant it was a big scare, we were fighting, I really didn't want a child, this was always Off's dream, building a house and having children, but I didn't , I like my career, traveling and hanging out with my friends. Of course at first I was confused, we were collapsing, I didn't know what to do, I wanted Off for me on whim and comfort, I really thought that when he knew "If you would be ecstatic, it was always what he wanted. But the more time went by and I saw him sink in self pity that you were not with him, I had never seen him in such a sad situation he was not even living," It's like I'm lifeless, dull. Then I realized that this is not my place, never was, was not my dream, of course I love this child to the point of giving her those who will be the parents who will I love her unconditionally. Because I know you will be the best parents And I need you to be there for him, I don't think he'll stand it alone now. Promise me. "That's really a lot I don't know what to think" Just promise me Gun, after the baby is born we'll talk and do what is best for the baby. "" Okay, I promise I'll be there and talk, we'll settle all."

Flashback OFF

And after all that was quick, she began to feel the pains of childbirth in the middle of the mall, and that's when Papi arrived and here I am, confused, worried and anxious for what will come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay, but we are here again.

Hope you like it

Really appreciate comments to know how it is going.

sorry for the writing, english is not my first language

Kisses take care😘❤✨