Capítulo 2

On the way home, Off remembers how much, it made Gun suffer to really accept that maybe he had a feeling beyond friendship.

Flashback On

It was a day of recording Puppy Honey, the day had been a lot of fun, during the breaks everyone had fun with pranks and mostly Gun jokes, which can be done he likes to be the center of attention, always making everyone around him happy, even more so when he could make Off bravo, when he hugged or kissed, always taking advantage to feel a little closer to the boy he loved.

In one of the breaks, Off sat on a chair near the filing cabinets, and decided to take a nap. Gun that appeared soon after, seeing PAPI sleeping took advantage of to put a blanket on him, always being very affectionate with respect to the older boy. What did not go unnoticed by the Staffs, who took advantage to make some storys of the boys. And when Gun realized that Jumpol was really asleep, he picked up his cell phone and recorded a story kissing his head, posting on his IG.

Off he remembers that when he saw the storys, he called the boy and fought with him "Guuun, you know I do not like skinship, I'm not Gay, so stop right now," he saw a glint of sadness in Gun's eyes, soon it's gone "Papii is just for our Babis, you know how much they like it when we put storys together.

After the long day of recordings GMM's team agreed to go to a restaurant, which resulted in Off calling his girlfriend and calling her to join them, as many of those who were there also knew her, mainly Gun, despite of liking Papi so much, had a crush on the girl, for she was always kind to him.

Seeing her coming, her heart ached a little, for she knew that Off would not pay much attention to her. What only became true during the hours they ate and talked, Off was 100% aware of his girlfriend and her needs, always touching and fondling her hair, made Gun jealous, sad, and in a bad mood.

Gun thought that Off was not paying attention to him, but the older boy saw the sadness, pain and unhappiness of the younger boy, when his girlfriend arrived and over time, he thought it better that it happens, so the boy would stop the that I had begun in his heart and would leave him alone.

Flashback Off

What Off did not know was that Gun loved him with all his might, but he respected his girlfriend and their relationship. Although the sadness always flooded his heart, he was next to Jumpol, always ready to play, to chat, to work, to talk or just to keep company with his eldest. Breaking down the barrier that Off will build in his heart, making him confused of his feelings.

Nowadays Off does not know how he could be so hard on the boy, it hurts him so much and even so the little devil was always there for him. Tonight's conversation would change his life and he knew it, which only made him more nervous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy, sorry for the delay, I was with a lot of university jobs to do.

Let me know what you think?

What are you going to talk about?

Sorry for the mistakes English is not my first language, I have not yet verified the official correction 😊😉🤦‍♂️