Capítulo 4

"I wish you gave me the opportunity to sleep only one night with you"

These words resounded and resounded in Gun's head, what can I do? Do I give myself wholeheartedly to the love of my life for the first time? P'Off really does not even suspect that I've never slept with anyone, since I really enjoy going to parties and my friends are always in my house and I in theirs, I who never had the courage to tell him that I'm a Virgin. Of course I know how things work, I'm not naive, but I've never met anyone I've wanted to sleep with until Papi comes into my life. That was when I was sure I was completely in love with him.

 I could certainly make love to him even once, it would be really incredible, to feel Papi without any barrier would be heaven, even if he discovered that he did not love me that much, as long as he stayed by my side even as a friend, I'd be fine, because I know I've done enough to win it. And if in the end he was not with me, I would be broken, but I would go ahead, because I know I did what I could. But if P'Off finds out I've never been with anyone so intimately I'm sure he would not do that to me. And I do not want that to happen, I want it, I want it, I love it with all my being. So I have to really look like experience. And yes I would agree to sleep with him only once, that may be the only chance to have him completely for me, forever. There's only one problem, your girlfriend Mook.

"But Papi and Mook? I really do not want to betray your trust though. I know I'm no good when I fell in love with you, but I'm really sorry for betraying you. She does not deserve this, always so understanding and attentive to me. I really...."

Off that saw the feelings on Gun's face as he assimilated his proposal, did not think that despite all, his only concern would be the feelings of his girlfriend, if I can still call her that. I do not know how we are, we had an ugly fight, and after that we did not talk. I had not really thought of her so focused on the emotions of the little boy in front of me. And when he mentioned her I was sure that I loved him, I would not need him to sleep with me. He is so incredible, he put the feeling of someone else in front of his, he was always beside me in silence, even when I hurt him, so pure and naive that he would rather suffer than hurt others. That's why I kept him from talking. "Gun, do not worry about it, I'm really not sure if I'm still dating Mook, what I do know is that I do not have to accept my proposal because I already have the answer in my heart."

"Daddy do not say anything, I really want to sleep with you, I want to love you tonight" not giving time to the bigger, kissed him pouring all his love into actions. Off that was taken by surprise took a minute to match the child who was kissing him tenderly and eagerly. Kiss that became more and more voracious. At that point p'Off had to bring the gun to his lap, where the smaller one sat down willingly, placing one leg on each side of the older one, the closer they were, the more the caresses and the temperature of their bodies increased . Until the older man could not stand so many barriers between their bodies and began to take his shirt off the head. Making them stop with the kiss, which was restarted promptly when the shirt was off. Gun that was really doubtful of what to do, having never done that to anyone, he decided to take the initiative to open the buttons of Off's pajama shirt. Loving the soft touch if your skin just bathed.

Papi was feeling more and more wrapped up in the pleasure of being with Gun, who did not think they were still on the living room sofa, falling to himself, decided to take the little man in his arms, holding his perfect ass, making his legs tighten around him and the arms around his neck never ceasing to throw kisses on his mouth, jaw and neck. Always taking care not to mark it as it knew that they would have to work and this could cause problems.

Upon arriving in the Off room he placed Gun in his bed as gently as he could. He rose above the boy soon after, adoring to see him lying in his bed, shirtless with his fleshy lips swollen from both kissing him and blushing in the tone that off, could not describe as adorable.

Gun that was looking out over him so handsome, with those small eyes that were focused directly on his, could not stand it anymore and pulled him to resume the kiss, which was followed by hands exploring each other's body, caresses, bodies. rubbing more quickly, making them hot and needy, which resulted in an Off pulling off his pants just as quickly, which he took care of taking out of Gun, getting only in his underwear, which seemed increasingly tight as his body rubbed, his kisses left in their bodies and his hands explored lower and lower.

Off could no longer stand so close and yet so far from Gun, with that unbearable underwear on his body. He tried to take Gun's out as quickly as he could, followed by his. Feeling a surge of pleasure he had never felt before, settling into his body just looking at the most magnificent body he has ever seen, he will never imagine that he would love to have a man in his arms until he is Gun so beneath him , incredibly beautiful and made especially for him. For he is sure they were made for each other.

Gun that was getting more and more timid with the long look of Off on his body, he did not know if he hid under the covers, took a pillow and covered his nakedness or ran out, "Papii, what happened? You want to stop? I know my body does not look like he's accustomed ... "was shut by Off's mouth landing on his in a chaste kiss.

"You're the most perfect person I've ever seen in my life," said the older man, breathless. He returned his actions with kisses on the eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and ending on Gun's forehead. Where he looked deep in his eyes and tried to pass all his love on the little man "I love you," was what the older man said without breaking eye contact with the younger.

to be continued.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I had not noticed that wattpad has deformatted the whole chapter

Tell me what you think? It's always good to hear from you.Off he fell in love with Gun, they are so cute.😍❤Sorry for the mistakes. 😊