Capítulo 5

Gun thought he could not be happier than this moment, his heart might even stop now, when he heard the words of love from his lover, he felt his eyes so full of happiness that it did not fit in his chest. He also declared his love for him by saying that he loved him several times as he kissed her lips as they grew fiercer, he felt Papi's hand sliding from his back to his groin where he found his cock already erect, let out a groan so loudly that he himself was startled by how much he loved to have his hands there.

"Ooh, papiii, I can not take it anymore," exclaimed the smaller one when he came in the hand of off, who used the sperm that was in his hand, to start working on the tight hole of Gun, that was with the legs around his hip, stuck the first finger and felt how hard it was, making back and forth movements, nudging him with kisses on his lips, sucking and licking his chest, until he felt relaxed, to add the next, making Attaphan's body tense .

"Babyy, you're fucking tight, I need you to relax, I do not want to hurt you," he said so quietly, that Gun forced himself to relax, for he trusted his life to this man. Off could not say what was more magical, have her little one writhing in pleasure beneath him or hearing the moans he had tried to stifle with his hands. When he added the third finger, he saw a small tear drop from his lover's eyes, then kissed her, looking into the younger man's eyes to make sure there was no doubt there. When he could no longer endure this torture of pleasure, he withdrew his fingers, looked at the smaller one, and gave the last chance for him to change his mind, for he knew that as soon as he was inside him, he would never let him go away from him. "Are you sure ? We can stop here and take it easy. " "By God, not papii, I love you". Off smiled with relief and kissed him fervently, for he knew it would have been very difficult, not to say torturous, let him go now, his cock was so hard, it hurt.

Off, he set the throbbing head of his cock at the gun's entrance and slid it slowly, making the slightest stiffening with the pain he felt, it seemed he was breaking in half, looked at the love of his life, and felt the how much he was holding on to not hurt him, and loved him a little more because of it, his heart beating like crazy. He resolved to end the suffering of the greater, because he wanted to give pleasure to him, as he felt when he had his first orgasm. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and pushed him inside as hard as she could, letting out a scream of pain that frightened him when involuntary tears came out of his eyes.

Off did not know what to do, he was feeling on the edge of the cliff, gun wrapped around him, grabbing his cock so tight it almost made him come in, but he was worried because he felt tears where the gun head was buried so tightly on his neck, when he tried to move, he felt the smallest body vibrate with pain, "Doi?" The younger nodded, "I ... I just need some time to get used to papii, give me a second." "God, I love you ... I know it hurts babyy, but I do not think I can stop now. You're driving me crazy, I've never felt this way. I think I can die buried inside you, it's like heaven. "

When Attaphan felt she could move a little, she loosened the grip around Daddy's neck, looked at the face she could only describe as perfect .... "Kiss me." And so he did, off kissed him tenderly, until his body became accustomed to the abrupt intrusion. "Daddy, you can move now," "Are you sure? Still hurts? "," It hurts a little, but not like at first ".

Papi kissed him hard and started pouncing on the boy's body, he could feel it hurt like hell, he knew the pleasure would come soon and make sure of it. He shifted his angle to the exact point, making him moan and he knew it was no more pain but pleasure, repeating the strongest movement, until he had the little boy delirious with pleasure, with his cock coming out and coming in from his narrow hole, with his legs around him and pulling him to one last kiss, he felt it coming in his belly. He moved faster and faster against the little boy, burying him more and more against the bed, thumping noises of bodies could be heard in the distance and Off was sure if he had neighbors they would have listened, with one last thrust he came in of Gun, falling exhausted on top of the body of the smaller one who hugged him and buried his head in his neck.

Gun thought Daddy had slept, because the older man did not move "Papii, it's heavy I can not breathe". Off that was slowing the moment to withdraw from inside his piece of yours, was forced to do so, since the smaller could not breathe. They both let out a longing groan as they parted from where they were linked so deeply.

Jumpol took the small body of his desire and pulled him to lie on his chest. The boy willingly hugged and took to kissing his bare chest, looked deep in the eyes of the elder and reaffirmed his love "I love you" was all he said, because he did not know how to express in words such happiness feeling. Receiving a smile and a "I love you so much" as the older man's response. Which snuggled him closer, pulling the comforter over them and making small strokes at the base of his spine, making him more comfortable and sleepy.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

I really hope you like it, writing scenes like this is very difficult.

Sorry if it's not so good, it's really the first time I do something like that.

I await your comments and votes!

  Kisses, take care, please. 😘😍❤🤞