Capítulo 6

"You look really happy today, nong Gun, that's all why you're going to see your daddy?""Of course not mother godji," replied the little boy blushing at the older man's provocation, who could not imagine how nervous and happy he was, since there had been a week when the love of his life had traveled to Korea with other GMM boys to work, exactly one week in which they were together so intimately that he did not even believe that it truly happened.

He remembers being awakened by a cell phone ringing and a pissed off by being awakened from his few hours of sleep after his night of love.

Flashback ON

"What is happening to call me today? it's my day off! "He listened to the older man talk to whoever was calling him on his cell phone, noticing how annoyed he was to be awake at the time, and whatever the person said, his face so handsome that he was staring. He waited for Daddy to finish talking on the phone to find out the problem. "What happened Papi? Why are you so upset? "

"Oh, you woke up Baby, it's just that Godji called to tell you that I have to go to Korea today, from here an hour and a half ago, someone from the actors got sick and I have to replace him. I really wanted to stay with you a little longer, but I can not, sorry. " Damn I wanted to rub myself a little more in this little body, now that I had it just for me, I can not get enough. "Fine, when you get back we'll have time, and we can always make a video call."

I try not to show the sadness I feel when being separated from p'Off so fast, nor did we have the time to talk right, but I know that when he arrives it will be solved and I will be able to fill him with kisses as I have always wished.

Papi gets up quickly and prepares his bag in a hurry, since he was warned about the time, I take advantage and I get up too, to do something for him to snack, will be many hours of travel and p 'Off is really picky about the food. It will be late when he has time to eat again.

Seeing Gun in my kitchen only with a robe is really something tempting and I never imagined that I would love it, a shame I have to leave it for these days. But when I come back I'll make sure he can not walk without me. I come out of my daydream and get your attention, "Baby I need to go, I'm late, you can go back to sleep, I imagine you're very tired of our night activity." I do not miss the opportunity to tease him and to see him blushing is the most beautiful thing in this world. "All right daddy, I made you a snack here to eat on the way to the airport." He's really amazing. "Thank you Gun, sorry not to be with you, when I arrive I want to meet you here. I'm going to need a long time with you. "

Flashback OFF

Just remembering that I'm going to meet Papi in your apartment today, I feel butterflies in my stomach. And with that in mind I do my jobs on GMMTV as fast as I can to find it. I pack my things in my little backpack and go on to p'off. When I arrive in your apartment I decide to surprise you by not ringing your doorbell, I sneak in without making a sound. I close the door cautiously and go to their room, when I am in the hallway I hear a female voice, which I know very well, I have come down to take more care so that they will not listen to me. I get closer to the door and I hear through it. Which was the biggest mistake I ever made.

"P 'Off I know we're fighting, but I can not keep this secret just for me anymore, I really have doubts about what to do from now on, and you need to know that our lives will completely change from now on." It really is the voice of p'mook now I am absolutely sure. I hear Daddy tell her to leave the room and go into the living room, but she replies that she can not wait any longer and postpone the conversation will not solve anything. And in the middle of the argument when I hear her shout that my world is pregnant.

Guys I'm really worried they'll like it.

I'm confused as to how to put the story from now on.

But I hope everything is fine for you.

Tell me in the comments please!

People theory of love is coming I'm really anxious.

I have to confess that I have a love for Baby Gun, he's an incredible actor.

❤😍😊🤞❤