Capítulo 8

POV OFF

Here I am, once again looking at our pictures together and dying for the boy who took my heart with him, it happened 3 months, three long and painful months, the day that I once dreamed that I would be the happiest of my life, became a little torture, I do not want to say that I do not love my son or daughter, but lose my partner without fighting, after only having a taste, a night together made everything more difficult, sad without meaning. After the forced conversation I had with mook the day I discovered she was pregnant, I realized that everything would be complicated. But I never thought I'd lose him without being able to fight, I have not heard from him all this time. The only thing I know is that he left the country.

This week I will have to follow Mook in an appointment with the obstetrician to find out how the baby is, we decided that we would maintain our relationship strictly as our son's parents, no longer as boyfriends or lovers. Of course I know and I feel she has hopes of coming back and living like a family, but I can not love anyone but that little boy. He ruined me for any other relationship. After what we had, I know what it really is to love with every body, soul and heart. I can not get any less than this, I can not without it.

I know he left because he heard what Mook said that day, when I called him non-stop and he did not answer, I knew he was leaving, I was desperate, I walked with a car for hours looking for him, I called everyone and no one had News. And when the morning came and I was sure he was leaving me, because I know very well how he puts the feeling and the other people in front of him, I cried like I had never cried, from despair, pain, grief and anger at not being able to keep it with me.

And as the days went by and I learned that he was away from the company to make a film out of the country with no return date and unknown location, the dull pain in my chest just got worse and worse. And I went deeper and deeper into work, I lived for work, I did not know what it was like to laugh, to have fun, everything was without color and meaning.

And so the months went by, Mook's belly was getting bigger, she was away from work, we were taking care so the press did not discover her pregnancy, I really could not face it without Gun, I wanted to have him here to that could calm me from the desperation I had never thought to feel. She was just a few days after giving birth, when I went to the GMM building to get some papers for a new job when I saw him, standing, visibly slimmer, talking to some employees cheerfully.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------Hope you like it, comment if it's good.

I hope the stars, I love you, take care.

already know, without review.😍❤😘😊