Capítulo 9

POV OFF

And that's when my world stopped and started spinning with the certainty that it would bring it to me as quickly as possible. Walking quickly to him, someone came in front of me, someone did not, Mother Godji pulled me into a separate room claiming there was something urgent to talk about, I did not listen I just needed to talk to him, nothing else mattered, just him, here now. And when he left the room he was not there, he was gone, as if it were an illusion. I asked our co-workers and they did not know where I had left, except that the visit would be quick, because soon I would be back outside the country.

And my heart squeezed with the possibility of not seeing him again, but I decided that I would find him and clarify everything, keep looking for him, two days passed and I could not find him, and that was when it happened, mook was giving the light and I still had not talked to him, my despair grew and grew, I wanted him here, with me, he is my partner, he needs and must be here with me. I tried to stay calm, Mook was feeling the labor pains in the middle of a mall and I still could not find her, did not know why she was here, she knew that would happen anytime, and when I received her call asking me for help because the baby was going to be born and she was in the middle of the mall. Anger over his irresponsibility only grew in my chest, I knew this was part of the desperation and discontent of not having you here close to me, but I could not control.

And it was when I saw him, beside Mook trying to take his weight to help her out of the mall, I ran to them, and I froze in front of him, until I heard the screams of pain and asked him to help me take her to the car. I convinced her that I would not be able to help her alone to take her to the hospital by having him accompany me until we were with her on a stretcher waiting for the surgery room, and I knew that despite the moment it should be here and now I should talk to he. I dragged him out of the room where Mook was with the nurses and pulled him into an empty hallway.

"Gun I really need to talk, clarify things ..." I did not even realize I was crying when he wiped the tears from my face "Mook told me everything that happened, I'm sorry for leaving him another child needs a close family , I know this was her dream, you need to be there for her now. " Look at him crying tightens my heart but he needs to stay "I will not be there if you're not with me, you're my companion, never cease to be, promise me you'll stay with me here and we'll talk later please."

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------What do you think mook said?

Will Gun stay?

do not forget the stars😘❤✨😍

comment, I'll try to update the next fasterno review