TWO 🤰🏻

after all these months they were back in freeridge. coming from san diego. the family mostly felt relieved to be coming back to their house.

but, they were worried for catalina.

they were moving back into their old house, that was only a couple houses down from his. she lost contact with him once she blocked and deleted his number from her phone.

jade claims that they moved away to have a fresh start. but they all knew it was because she didn't want her grandchild to be around a santo.

when they pulled up, blade was the first one out of the car.

she started walking down the sidewalk, when catalina noticed her.

" blade, where are you going?" she slightly chuckled.

" to see cesar."

" oh no no no. in order to see cesar you're either going to have to walk past that house or go into that house. i can't have oscar knowing im here." catalina explained.

" and why not?" she asked her sister, who pointed to her belly.

" oh right."

" you know what would be better? if you just go to him and tell him your pregnant." isabelle shrugged her shoulders.

" let's not rush her." jade closed the door to her car, after grabbing joseph.

" if she doesn't want to tell him, right now, or at all that's fine!" she added.

catalina playfully rolled her eyes, while her siblings laughed.

" im serious my love! you're due in a month, if you can avoid him that long, you can have the baby and he'd never know."

" i couldn't have this baby, and not let him know." catalina mumbled.

for three days catalina sat in her room deciding if she should tell oscar or not.

she sighed in frustration, when someone knocked on her door. " come in!" she yelled.

blade walked in her room with cesar.

" you didn't tell me cesar was coming." catalina sighed.

" chill cat, he knows."

" and that makes it soo much better." she rolled her eyes.

" i swear on my life i wouldn't tell oscar." cesar spoke softly. he walked closer to catalina.

she closed her eyes, " i wouldn't want you to keep a secret like this from your brother. its on me."

" trust me i have no problem with it." he chuckled. cesar stared at her belly, which she then noticed.

" you want to touch it?"

he hesitated before, touching her belly. " it's so round." catalina laughed.

" and on that note i think it's time for us to go. come on cesar." blade and cesar told catalina bye, and she sighed.

she knew oscar since sixth grade. although she didn't start liking him until high school. they watched each other's siblings grow up.

when he became a santo, her mom disapproved of it, but realized nothing was going to stop her daughter from seeing him.

catalina then stood up and decided to get out.

catalina put on an oversized sweatshirt, that hid her round stomach so well. she walked out of her of room and gripped the knob of the front door.

jade walked by her, and looked over. " what are you doing?"

" oh nothing, just going for a walk." she lied.

" no my love, you should be resting! you don't want to harm the baby! go lay down and take a nap." her mom put her hand on her shoulders, and directed her to her room.

it was late.

maybe around ten thirty at night.

catalina couldn't stay in the house anymore. anywhere she wanted to go she couldn't. one of oscars associates could've been anywhere, or even oscar. it would hectic if she was noticed with a baby bump, well according to her mom.

she put on some jeans and slipped on some sneakers, and snuck out of her window. it was childish of her to be sneaking out of her window especially at age 20.

she reached his house, and sighed. she walked up to the door, and knocked softly. when she heard nothing she turned around, but stopped when the door swung wide open.

she turned around, and the person spoke.

" catalina?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

" hey."

" what are you doing here? i thought you didn't want oscar to know?" he whispered.

" i didn't that's why i have this covered up." she pointed to her stomach.

" cesar, who's at the door?" a voice called from inside of the house.

" no one!" he yelled back.

" i'm sorry i came, but-"

" i know what you mean." he half smiled.

" ugh i should get home before my family finds out i escaped." she lightly chuckled.

just as catalina turned around and cesar almost closed the door, a deep voice spoke.

" catalina?" he opened the door wider.

she mumbled a curse word under her breath and turned around, " hey oscar."