THREE 🤰🏻

catalina stayed in her room for the past few days. she didn't want to talk to anyone or see anyone, her family knew something was wrong. but they didn't want to make the situation worse.

alex walked into her room and sat down on her bed. she turned her head and looked at him.

" every heard of knocking?" she rolled her eyes and turned away.

" you've been in here for the past two days, barely eating, that's not good for the baby. que te pasa?"

catalina hesitated before answering. " i went to see oscar." she sat up straight.

" holy crap, how did that go?"

" he told me to leave. now i don't even know how to tell him i'm pregnant. that's why i've been in here for the past few days. i've been trying to get over it."

" i can fight him if you want." alex shrugged.

catalina chuckled, " no, you'd literally wouldn't make it out alive."

" that's true, but come on, i know the exact thing that would cheer you up! get your shoes on."

blade walked down the street to cesar's house. the gang was meeting up at his house.

once she got there she noticed oscar sitting on a couch, drinking beer.

" hey oscar." she waved. he threw his head back.

she walked up the steps and opened the door before he stopped her.

" yo. how is catalina doing?" she closed her eyes and turned around.

" if im being honest, she's hurt. you hurt her. she feels alone."

" she told you that?" he tilted his head.

" nah, i eavesdropped on her conversation with my brother. turns out that's why she's been in her room for the past few days. she really didn't want to hurt you when we left."

" why did you leave?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

" she'll tell you soon, but right now she thinks you hate her. so you need to fix that first." she opened the door.

" oh and oscar, before she tells you, you need to let her know that you're going to be there for her no matter what. let her know you'll still be by her side, no matter what she's going to tell you. because let me tell you, not only had she lost the love of her life, you would have lost yours too."

blade walked inside of the house and closed the door, leaving oscar to sit there and think about what she said.

the doorbell rung and jade sat down the dishes she was washing, and dried her hands.

she opened the door, and smiled.

" oscar! what a nice surprise. come in!" she stepped aside and let oscar in.

" hey, ms. rosas. is catalina here?" he asked.