TEN 🤱🏻

a few weeks later

catalina sat on the couch watching tv, with marc sitting on one side, and jules on the other. the front door opened, and in came blade, followed by her group of friends, monse, cesar, ruby, and jamal.

" look who i brought over!" she smiled, causing catalina to smile.

" look at you! you aren't pregnant anymore!"

" i told them i had a surprise for them." blade explained.

" so is that your baby?" jamal pointed to jules.

" no, these are my babies." catalina moved from in front of marc, so they could see both babies.

" aw, look at them!" ruby cheesed, gushing at how cute they were.

she picked up marc and handed him to monse, and jules to ruby.

they all got a chance to hold the baby, and they started playing with them, letting catalina take a seat on the couch to relax.

" where's everybody?" blade asked.

" isabelle is at work, alex is hanging with his friends, but i know he's going to work soon, and mom is doing something, joseph is in my room asleep." she told her sister, who nodded.

catalina grabbed her laptop and went through her emails. she pressed on the first one, and read it carefully.

she smiled to herself, she had got accepted into an online college. just then her phone started ringing, and she saw oscar's name appear on the screen.

she walked into her room and then pressed answer.

" hey lina, how are my children?" he asked.

" they're good, blade and her friends are watching them." she explained.

" that's good actually." she furrowed her eyebrows.

" i need you to meet me somewhere."

" you want me to leave my house? and leave my sister in charge of my brother and our babies?"

" yes?"

" okay then, tell me where, and i'll text you when im on my way."

" alright." he said, hanging up.

she walked out of her room and stopped in her tracks when she heard ruby talking to his friends about his crush on her.

" you have a crush on me ruben?" catalina said smirking.

" what? no!" he lied. his face turning red from embarrassment.

" you literally just said it." jamal squinted his eyes.

" not helping jamal." he rolled his eyes.

" anyways, do you guys want to watch the twins and joseph? oscar wants me to meet him somewhere."

they all looked between each other and smiled at her.

" why the hell are you guys smiling like that?" catalina crossed her arms.

" we'll do it." cesar told her, as they all nodded their heads.

" gracias!"

catalina drove to the address oscar had texted her, and was confused about where she was.

lina .
i'm here. where are you?

oscar .
just walk straight onto the beach, love.

catalina followed his instructions and took her shoes off and started walking onto the beach.

once she got close to a figure who she figured was oscar, she kinda sped up. she had finally got to him, and caught her breath.

" what the hell is going on?" she looked at the rose petals on the sand.

" catalina. mi amor, you don't know how much happiness you have brought me. when we first met in sixth grade, you were this gorgeous twelve year old that was too good for me. i remember how much you hated me, but i also remember how much i loved you." he smiled.

" these past years with you have been like heaven. waking up to you, seeing your beautiful smile, and just being with you. i know these past months have been rough for the both of us. but we both know we wouldn't have wanted to get through it with anyone else. so with that being said–" he stopped himself short.

he looked away trying not to let her see himself crying but, she could tell he was.

he got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

" catalina maya rosas. the love of my life. the only one who's ever taught me true happiness. the mother of my babies. and the one who's stayed by side through everything, will you marry me?"

by this time catalina was crying her eyes out.

" oscar.. i can't."

the end. lol.

SAMIRAH FINALLY SPEAKS:
i was gonna be cruel, but it would've been awkward– um anyways i hope you enjoyed this story 😋.
june 30th, 2019.

EDIT: YIKES LMAOOOO.

sequel coming soon 😈

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 ! - 𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 🎉