FIVE 🤰🏻

" yo alex!" catalina yelled from her room.

he walked into her room, " what."

" my dear, loving, gorgeous-looking, funny, amazing brother, do you want to take me to the park?" she smiled innocently.

he stared at his sister. " you really think complimenting me is gonna get me to take you? well your right, it is. let's go."

the two left the house, and alex drove her to the park.

" hey why'd you want me to take you to the park anyways?" he asked stopping her before she got out of the car.

" oh i'm meeting oscar." she smiled getting out of the car.

she told her brother bye, and started walking away.

" wait. catalina! what do you mean you're seeing oscar!"

jade walked in the house with jospeh in one hand and a bag of food in another.

" catalina! alex! i brought burger and fries!" she yelled.

" gracias mamá." he kissed her cheek.

" where's cat?" she asked.

" she's at the park." he explained.

" with who? she has no friends?" blade asked carrying groceries into the house, followed by isabelle.

" oscar." everyone stopped dead in their tracks.

" oscar? qué demonios quieres decir oscar?" jade crossed her arms.

" i don't know, she just had me drive her to the park and then she told who she was going to be with." he shrugged shoving a fistful if fries into his mouth.

jade glared into her sons eyes.

" i suggest you take your food to your room and don't come out until catalina gets home. if she comes home." isabelle chuckled, placing the groceries on the counter.

" you all have ten seconds to get out of here before i go off on all of you." she semi-yelled.

they all ran into their rooms, grabbing their things.

" sorry i forgot my food." blade ran back.

catalina sat at a park bench, waiting for oscar to show up. she had finally saw him approaching her.

" lina." she stood up and kissed his cheek.

he looked at her stomach then back to her face.

" you invited me here to tell me you got knocked up by some dude." he chuckled, taking a seat next to her.

" so who is it?"

" oscar.. just let me explain to you." she breathed in and out, before starting.