EIGHT 🤰🏻

blade and catalina we're walking back to her car from walmart, when they were stopped.

" well if it isn't both of the diaz's girls." catalina knew that voice anywhere.

she rolled her eyes, " joncy,"

" ah i see spooky got you knocked up."

" blade go to the car, please." she pinched the bridge of her nose, and sighed.

" i'll make sure to let latrelle know your in town." he winked.

" what do you want joncy?" she huffed.

" you." that comment made catalina chuckle.

" i thought you, me, and spooky settled this a year ago?"

" no spooky settled it a year ago." he shrugged.

" anyways i just came to send spooky a little congrats, on the new family." he smiled walking behind her.

she didn't realize what happened to her until she saw a cut on her arm, and blood starting to drip.

" shit."

catalina's eyes fluttered open, as she realized she was in a hospital bed.

blade and cesar were sitting on a couch, quietly talking amongst themselves.

" why am i in a hospital for a cut?" she asked, and they both darted their eyes her way.

" you're awake!" jade smiled walking into the room.

" seriously, you guys could've just wrapped it. thousands of dollars just went down the drain because you put me in a hospital."

" oh hush mija!" jade kissed her daughter's forehead.

" how are you feeling?" cesar asked, instantly feeling bad she was in this position while pregnant.

" it could be worse." catalina shrugged.

" okay we're going to let you get some rest. we'll be in the food court." jade patted her shoulder, and blade waved goodbye.

a few minutes later, someone opened the door and walked in.

catalina mentally rolled her eyes. " oscar."

" lina, how are you feeling?" he took a seat next to her.

" i could be better, but im fine." she sighed.

" who did this to you?"

" it doesn't matter now. someone who's had a problem since the beginning." she explained.

" lina." oscar said bluntly.

" it was joncy." she rolled her eyes.

" of course it was." he sighed, and sat back in the seat.

" well don't worry it's about to handled." he huffed and took out his phone. catalina placed her hand over his and put it down.