Chicklit Winner Interview With Lavleen

Interviwee:- magicallovely

Interviewer:- Torieasy

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I am in love with reading so I went to play store and then gave a shot to it. As it said more than millions downloads.

2. What does it mean to you to receive the winners' position for the champ Easter awards 2k19?

First, I didn't really expect this and not even sure yet. It's like I am still in dream land and they say we are mistaken, when I wake up. It made my day.

3. What motivated you to participate in the contest?

More readers, support and a team like you.

4. At what age did you start to take an interest in writing?

20.

5. How was the reaction of readers to the first chapter of your first book, when you just began on wattpad?

First was,  I do a lot of Grammer mistake.
Others are a lot of hurtful words to my main character Rehan and else was fun,  nice,  sweet and supportive

6. At any point in writing, did you feel the need to take a break?

I am thinking right now...  To take a break

It's my exams soon and it's really hard to manage writing along with my mother who continuously thinks that I'm using phone and not studying

But I am writing though its where I feel. I AM LIVING.

7. Do you feel any pressure to update due to the amount of readers you have?

Yeah...  Sometimes but I don't take it as pressure.  I take it as support, they support me to be in work which I started.  Without them it's not even possible.

8. Do you have a favorite among all the books you've written?

I just started writing and it's my first one. But yes it's my favourite one

9. Who would you say is your biggest inspiration as a writer?

Isabella Ronin... Writer of chasing red. I loved her work.

10. Have you really just sat down to take a few seconds to realize just how popular your work has become?

Yeah...  I have no words to describe. I never even expected it to reach 500 and it's near 2k now...  Excited to see how further it can go.

11. Where do you get your writing inspirations?

My fantasies, how I dream my life should be,  lot of Bollywood romance and the books I have read.

12. If you could swap  your life with one book character, who would it be?

I never thought it... But I like to play my book character...  ALIYA

13. Which character can you relate the most from your book?

ALIYA...  The main lead

14. When you have a writer's block, what do you do to get rid of it?

I will reach people like your team to get me inspired and I will see the sticker I got to keep me motivated for writing.

15. What do you like to do during your free time?

I have a lot of hobbies. I do dance, paint, cook, write, read and many more.

16. How would you encourage writing?

Well, for me writing a story is somewhere dreaming your own life. When I write I feel I am enjoying how I wanted my life to be. People can't encourage writing.  It's writing who encourage people as a author or as a reader

17. Where do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years?

A Wattpad featured writer

18. Is there anything you would like to say to your fans/supporters?

They make me what I am. I am nothing without their support. So, please keep supporting and show your love.

19. What advice would you like to pass across to all the struggling writers out there?

Don't loose hope. No one is perfect from birth, but can become one with the regular practice. Keep calm and keep writing. Your time will COME,  either early or later but definitely come.