Chapter 5

No one's POV

They are all sitting inside the dining table of Kim's Palace. The King Yoogin said that the five soldiers should join them for dinner. The three other royalties was also there to join the dinner.

The whole table was silent, only the clicking sound of spoon, fork and plate was the only noise. But the silent was break when King Yoogin clear his voice.

They all look to the King while the four Sergeants didn't mind him at all, they just continue to eat.

"How's the food?" He ask everyone with genuine smile.

"It was good your majesty, right Sergeants?" Jessica nudge Taeyeon who's seating beside her.

"Yeah the food was good, I thought you would put a poison your majesty since the four of us was you're visitors. So yeah but so far the food was delicious" Taeyeon didn't bother to look at the king while speaking.

"I see.. you already know that I know the four of you" The King was still smiling while looking at them.

"Don't play innocent you're majesty, it doesn't suit you" Lisa smirk at him.

"Well what can you say, I'm good at acting." The King laugh.

Jessica was about to speak.

"Please excuse us your majesty, thank you for the food" the four of them was already standing and was about to leave when the king speak.

"Don't you want to know why I call you here?" The four Sergeant's give him a cold stare.

"We already know what you want you're majesty. We already think about it, so our answer would be yes." After that they left, the King sigh happily.

"Don't ask why I know them" He smile to all of them, they just nodded to respect the king.

"Sir I'm going to leave now, please excuse me." Jessica bow before following where the four go.

When Jessica go out of the palace, she found the four Sergeants in the garden doing some exercise. It was rear for her to see them doing some exercise.

She get closer and listen to their conversation.

"Unnie you know our job here will be a bodyguards right" Lisa said while doing some sit ups.

"I know, but that's what the thing we only can do for him. After taking care of us when our parents die.

Jessica was confused, but still she keep listening.

"He only did that because he was our parents friend." Seulgi butt in looking directly to Taeyeon.

"Remember when we are still in the Assassination training. Uncle Joowon told us that he abandon our parents when they need his help. He was so selfish" Everyone can see how mad Seulgi was, it was different from a food maniac they know.

Seulgi was like a angry beast who anytime soon will kill someone.

"D-dad t-trained the four of you?" Jessica show herself now, the four was startled.

"H-how l-long have y-you been l-listening t-there?" Taeyeon ask stuttering.

"Long enough to hear everything" Jessica said seriously, it was now or never. That's what she thinks, she need to know why the four know her father.

Taeyeon sigh while scratching her head. The three just remain silent.

"I'll tell you some other time Sooyeon-ah, not today." Taeyeon said seriously, Jessica didn't argued to Taeyeon anymore she just nodded her head before leaving the four Sergeants.