Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

"What the fuck is your problem hah!?" Jennie angrily yelled at the four Sergeants.

The four Sergeants just stared at her coldly.

She was so mad of them because they didn't allow them to go to the bar. Taeyeon already explained to them that it's dangerous to go out at late night because many of their enemy's was waiting for them outside the palace. But sadly the three princess was thick heads.

"You are our problem Princess. The life of the three of you was so damn dangerous! Why can't the three of you behave like princess Joohyun who use her brain! She knows what's right and wrong, the three of you was smart but your not using it!?" Lisa was turn to get angry.

"Would you please act like a real princess!" Lisa added, she already loss her cool for the three princess who keep trying to push what they want.

"You are just a bodyguard, Sergeant Manoban!" Jennie push lisa annoyed.

"Argh what a spoild brat!? The three of you won't leave this house! That's an order!" Lisa leave the fuming princess. Taeyeon, Seulgi and Dahyun follow lisa who keep silent the whole time.

They let Lisa handle the three princess; because in the four of them, Lisa was the superior one. She doesn't like those people who's under to her disobey her. She really hates it.

Taeyeon was the type of person who doesn't give a shit to you if it wasn't important.

Seulgi was the calmest to the four of them, she holds her anger longer than them.

Dahyun was the easiest to get annoyed but still she'll smile even though it's fake.

But one thing those people who knows them very well always says was Don't mess with a maniac killer. In their eyes enemy is prey... They don't show mercy.

The four Sergeants entered to their shared room. They already tell all the guards that don't let the princess's leave the mansion.

They are so tired because the three princess was hard to handle, that's why lisa, taeyeon and Dahyun need a help from Seulgi who's guarding a well mannered princess. That's why she doesn't have a problem.

Taeyeon slump her body in her bed, without any seconds she was already snoring without changing her outfit. Seulgi just seat in her bed and rest her back in the headboard and eat her pringles like all the time before she sleeps.

Lisa lay her head in her pillow and sleep just wearing her white shirt and boxer shorts. Dahyun proceed to the bathroom to freshen up before sleeping.

Seulgi was left in their bed room while eating her pringles her phone started to go off. She take her phone from her pocket and answer the call without looking.

"Yeoboseyo" Seulgi said nicely.

"WHAT?!" She immediately stand up from her bed when she heard what the person in the other line said.

"Did you already know where did they go??... Argh just find them ASAP in any bar!! They're lives was fucking in danger right now outside the mansion!?... Yes we're going there now!... Does princess Joohyun was with them??... shit those brat!?... just inform me, try to look for them everywhere. Bye." Seulgi immediately end her call and change her clothes.

"Unnie! Lisa wake up!! The four princess was missing!?" Seulgi yelled in the top of her lungs causing  Lisa and Taeyeon to stand up.

Taeyeon was about to speak angrily but she was stop when she saw Seulgi changing her clothes in a hurry.