Chapter 8

3rd Person POV

South Korea Royalties University.

The four princess and four Sergeants was now in cafeteria eating a lunch. While eating some group of royaltie guys go to their table.

"Hi gorgeous ladies" One of the guys speak, his smirking while looking at the princess's

"Out of the way jerk heads!?" Jessica yelled before pushing them aside and dropping her books in the table. She slump her head in the table sighing.

"Argh I hate those professors! They give me a lot of projects and assignments!" She complaint while getting a fries in lisa's plate. Lisa didn't bother a little bit because she's still scared to get smack again.

"Aww that sucks unnie" Sana said drinking her tea.

They already forget that the group guys was still there, they are so hook up with the chitchat to forget those guys.

One of the guys sit beside jennie, she put her arms around jennie who doesn't give a fuck.

"Hey babe, did you miss me" he said before kissing jennie's cheek.

"Yah!! What are you doing to my mandu Kim Jerk Jongin?!" Jessica said loudly giving Kai a deathly glare.
"We are dating noona, so it's normal what we are doing right?" He said politely but it just add a fuel to Jessica.

"Don't call me noona you jerk face!!" Jessica tilt her head to side, she get another fries but instead of eating she throw it to lisa's face.

Lisa look at her with disbelief.

"Yah!! Unnie you're wasting my fries!!" Lisa whine like a kid.

"What the heck Manoban what are you? A kid?? It's just a fries I can buy you a truck of fries!! Look at the princess you we're guarding! She was held by a jerk prince!?" Lisa look at princess jennie with bored eyes.

"What? He looks like human so nothing to worry unnie. She's enjoying it too." Lisa said and pointed at jennie who's already leaning her back to kai's chest.

Lisa return to eat her fries again, Jessica groan before smacking lisa's head.

"Unnie!! What's that for!!" Lisa whined like a kid again rubbing her head.

"The King assign you to be their bodyguard lisa!! You didn't know too that the princess we're not allowed to have a boyfriend. So as long as you can get the princess away from that guy then do it if you don't want to get scolded by the king!!" Jessica whisper yelled to lisa.

Lisa sigh standing up. She slammed her hand in front of kai and jennie who got startled.

"What the fuck Sergeant Manoban?!" Jennie yell at  lisa.

"Put you're filthy hands away from the princess, you're highness." Lisa said coldly to Jongin.

Kai just chuckled before letting go of Jennie and standing up facing lisa.

"And who are you to command me?" Kai said cockley.

"I'm her bodyguard so whether you follow me or not I will still not allow you touch her or look at her" Lisa was staring at kai's eyes like she's staring in his soul.

"You're just a bodyguard, but you where so full of yourself. I can get you fired you know. You don't know who I am?" Kai said crossing his arms and look at lisa with a smirk on his face.

Lisa chuckled, kai look at her weirdly.

"You are the one who doesn't know me Kim Jongin" Lisa said smirking.