Chapter 6

No one's POV

"Good morning everyone, so this is the second day of the game. The next game was going to reach the top of that building" he pointed the second tallest building in Korea that was surrounded by a sea.

"The players should reach the top because you are going to save the princess there. But not really the princess, it was just the manikin that we put some clothes. But before you could save the princess, you need to pass those criminals. You need to be careful because they are the most dangerous criminal here in Korea if you fail to save the princess and those criminal will be set free. So exactly you need to catch the criminal too so that they can't be-" The MC was cut off when Seulgi yelled angrily.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING HAH!? THOSE CRIMINALS ARE DANGEROUS, IF THEY WILL GOT FREE. THEY CAN KILL A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!?" Taeyeon and Lisa was holding her, to stop from attacking the MC.

"I'm so sorry soldier, but that was the kings order." The MC was trying hard not to run because he was so damn scared of Seulgi if she got free from lisa and Taeyeon.

"You. You did this on purpose are you!?" Seulgi pointed the king angrily.

"Oh come on Kang you know that you can back off if you can't do it, seems you're team was a loser." Seulgi head snap to her side when he heard someone speaking.

She look coldly at Bogum who was smirking at her.

"You don't know what they can do, they are the most dangerous criminal in Korea. If they have a chance to escape. They will do some drugs, kill an innocent people, rub a bank. A lot of things they can if they escape." Taeyeon explain while crossing her arms and looking at other team seriously.

"If they are part of the game, the only thing means is. You need to sacrifice you're own life if you want to win. That was logic of game." Dahyun added a explination.

"The game was about death and survival, you can back out already if you aren't ready to die yet" Lisa said while staring blankly at the other team.

The team Delta already back out, so the battle will be Team Alpha vs Team Bravo.

"Let's see who will die first" Nickhun said while showing his smug face to team alpha.

"Let's the game begin!!" MC said before shooting the gun up.

"Let's make a plan guy's" Taeyeon said,the three just nodded their heads.

"This guy was so damn dangerous, I know it's just nothing to us. But still we need to be careful, we don't have guns or anything that was easy to use even we are far away. The only thing we can use was knives, katana, or anything that can cut. Like what you said Seul. He was dangerous so as long we can avoid him. Let's do it. Hyoyeon and Jisoo can help us find the easiest way to reach the rooftop. We will separate our ways so that we can go their easily. Me and Lisa would be partner while you Seul and Dubs will be pair up" Taeyeon discuss it to them seriously. The three was listening to her.

"Okay let's do it!!" They said in unusion.

Team Alpha get their gear that they will use when they are already settled they started to run going to the building. Team Bravo was leading but it doesn't matter to the four.

"Hey guys, it's us DJ Hyo and Chicken Chichu. Let's get started" Hyoyeon and Jisoo said in the other line.

"AYE!!"

"Dubs, Seul. You'll go to the right you need to use the stairs. Lis, Taeng go to the left it's elevator" Hyoyeon said while looking at the monitor.

"Lisa, unnie you will be the first one to reach the top. Seulgi and Dahyun was just behind you." Jisoo inform them.

"Thanks guys" Taeyeon said waiting for the elevator to reach the rooftop.