Chapter 3

No one's POV

South Korea Military Camp Base...

The four Sergeants are know standing under the sun. That is their punishment from their Captain. While Jessica was under the shade of three watching them, making sure that the four stupid Sergeant won't run away again.

"Unnie I'm hungry" Seulgi said while sighing.

"Me too Seul" Taeyeon answered sadly.

"How long does Sica unnie will let us stay here?" Dahyun ask while looking at Jessica direction. She regret doing it, because Jessica was killing them with her stare.

"I don't know dubs, but the only thing I will suggest is... don't look back cause you'll regret it"

"Wh-" Seulgi was about to turn around but Dahyun and Lisa was quick to stop her.

"Shit Seul just follow them, you will never gonna like what you will see" Taeyeon said shivering because of how scary Jessica is.

Jessica was observing the four Sergeants, she notice that they are talking. She was about to go to the four, but was stop when Inspector Choi Sooyoung approach her.

Sooyoung salute at her, Jessica return the salute.

"Captain Jung, the general want to talk with you. He said that it's important" Jessica look at her team before, looking back at Sooyoung.

"Okay. By the way soo can you tell to those four idiots that they can go back to their training, but before that they need to grab a food first. They didn't eat anything yet since this morning" Jessica was about to leave when Sooyoung speak.

"Hahaha you act so tough in front of the four, Jess. But when they are not with you, you still care a lot for them to the point that you will use you're own profession just to protect them and cover them up." Sooyoung was smiling while looking at the four smacking each other heads.

"They do deserve my care and protection Soo, you know that even those four are stupid; their past was still hunting them. That's why I'm willing to do anything just for them, they are my family already. They are not just my teammates or friends. They are important to me. Without the four of them, I think I'm already dead. Not standing here, scolding every one of you" Sooyoung chuckled in Jessica last statement.

"When I first met this four, I thought they are just quite and cold who doesn't talk or communicate with people. But after few months when they are getting close to me... I didn't expect that they are more crazier than me. Hahaha you have an awesome and fun team jess. No wonder why they become an alpha." Sooyoung said who was now staring at Jessica.

"Awesome? Fun? that is not how you describe my team Soo" Jessica smirk at her.

"Okay okay. You're team are monsters" Sooyoung shake her head while saying it.

"Oh come on soo, you are part of my team. Don't forget this, that no matter how stupid all of you are. Always remember that I'm so proud of you all, even you all failed; just stand up and dust yourself and fight again and again. I'm a proud Captain of Team Alpha" Jessica said smiling at Sooyoung.

"Thank you for being the best Captain, Jess." Sooyoung salute at her while smiling.

"It's my pleasure Inspector Choi" Jessica return the salute.

Jessica check her watch before looking back at Sooyoung.

"I think I'll see you around Soo, please look after my Four Stupid Sergeants" Sooyoung just nodded her head.

"See you around unnie" Sooyoung wave her hands before going to the four Sergeants direction.

Jessica chuckled and shake her head before started to walk go to the general office.