Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

Four Princess Mansion.

The four princess was already in their uniform waiting for their new bodyguards. To pick them up cause they are going to school.

Princess RJ irritatedly comb her hair because they've been waiting for their bodyguards to get them.

"Argh unnie it's been ages but those stupid bodyguards didn't came yet!! They are fucking late again!? This is the fourth day that we are going with those stupid Sergeants!!"

"Hahaha chill Jen, maybe they want to have a good impression in our school that's why they are taking so long. This is the first time that they are going to be with us in our school. Just be patient a little longer kitty" Princess Miyoung pinch the princess cheeks.

She was about to speak again, but a black limousine stop in front of them.

"I think it's them unnie" Princess Sana said with a not so happy face.

"Let's go girls" Tiffany said dragging Princess Joohyun with her.

"Sorry if we are late princess's, we got stock in traffic" Taeyeon said bowing opening the door for them.

"Ha.Ha nice excuse we got there Sergeant Kim" Jennie glare before entering the limo.

"Aigoo next time unnie make a better excuse so that the kitten won't be savage to you" Sana said smiling, she give Taeyeon a high five before entering.

"Don't mind them Tae, it's okay if the four of you over sleep. Jessica already told me about it" Tiffany show her famous eye smile.

Taeyeon can't stop but return the smile.

"Good morning Taengoo unnie" Princess Joohyun bow at her, Taeyeon return it but she look confusedly to Joohyun.

"Good morning too princess, but how did you know my nickname princess?" Princess Joohyun stared at her with no expression, like she always do to everyone.

"I heard it too Jessica unnie and to you're friends, they call you Taengoo. But if you don't want me to call you that it's okay for me" Taeyeon slightly guilty for asking that to princess because she lower her head.

"Hey princess it's okay you know, Call me everything you want I will be fine about it." Taeyeon said giving the princess a resuring smile.

Princess Joohyun just nodded her head and enter the limo. Taeyeon close the door and run the black Hummer in the back of limo.

When she enter the passenger her three friends has their own world.

"Why it takes you so long unnie?" Seulgi ask, she's eating her pringles again. She was seating in the driver seat. While lisa and Dahyun was in the back sleeping because of the previous event yesterday.

"Just a little bit talk with Ms savage, Ms flirt, Ms weird and Ms quite" Taeyeon said not interested of what she's saying.

Seulgi put her pringles down and started the engine, she follow the limo but they are far a little bit si they will know if there was an enemy will attack so they plan quickly.

"This two dongsaeng most be so tired, they didn't wake up since we leave the house" Taeyeon look at the back, the two was resting their head to each other.
"Oh just let them sleep unnie, they are baby sitting a two monsters. If I we're in their position I would be sleep like them too or maybe worst." Seulgi chuckled while focusing herself in the road.

"I pity them but I won't show it hahaha they won't gonna like it" Seulgi added, Taeyeon shake her head smiling.

The ride to the princess university became a comfortable silent, the only noise was the car song playing.