Chapter 5: I would Love to

Deadpool's pov { yellow} [ white]

" Another one Weas." I shout at the man. Who shake his head. I groan loudly. I then slam my face on the counter. I hit the counter hard enough to break my nose. Weasel makes a sound of protest. Then washes the blood I left from the counter.

" You can't get drunk so stop trying." He yells at me. I let out a few swear under my breath. He groans then hands me his phone. " Here's a video I took of that kid you are stalking." He says pressing the play button.

It starts off with some man holding my daughters wrist. " Fucking filthy rat give me back what you stole." He yells at Ellie. I let out a low growl. How dare he. Then Spidey stormed in and slaps the man. Who in shock looks at him with confusion clouding his eyes.

" What the fuck is wrong with you." He shouts are the shop owner. Who grumbles something I can't make out. " So that gives you right to man handle a little girl." Webs says challenging the man.

" You know how her kind is." As soon as the man makes the racist comment. Spidey was in face. " I don't think I do." He snarls. He man holds his hands up. " Why do you care anyway." The man grumbles.

" That's my daughter." Spidey says hotly. My heart swells at that. He called Ellie his daughter. He really does care about her. The man looks at Spidey with renewed anger. My daughters mother is Hispanic and she is biracial.

" Oh she's a mix breed disgusting." Get man spits on Peters shoes. I'm gonna find this man and kill him.

{Wifey wouldn't like that}

[ yea he also probably didn't like be ditched on the roof.]

They have been quiet since that happened. Probably in some kind of shock. I continue to watch the video. " You know what your not worth my time." Webs says and puts what he's buying back. He grabs Ellie hand and starts to lead her out of the store.

" Fucking faggot." The man shouts last insult.
" So what if I am." Peter shoots back. The man is shocked into silence. With that the videos over.

{ Fuck me sideways Spidey is a mama bear]

[ Webs wouldn't like if we killed that man, but if it looks like an accident he can't saying anything]

" How did you get the video weasel?" I ask curiously. He lets out a chuckle. " I was getting food. I saw the girl and immediately grabbed my phone. I knew you would want film." Weasel says proudly.

[ Wrong move buddy ]

{ Wades gonna kill him}

I grab Weasel by the front of his shirt. " You didn't help her out." I snap. He tries to push me off and I drop him. He gets up dusting himself off. " What the fuck Wade of course I didn't." Weasel says pissed off.

[ Wade calm down he can't know Ellie is ours]

{ Then kill him}

" I'm not going to kill him. He's our oldest friend and we need him alive." I protest. The boxes make noises of agreement. Weasel is rubbing the bridge of his nose. He looks highly annoyed.

" Fuck you need help Wade." Weasel snorts. I roll my eyes at him. I start to think about Spidey

[ We kissed him he hates us now]

{ No he doesn't he kissed back}

{ Natural reaction }

" Yep." I saying popping the P. Weasel sighs and pours me a shot. He grumbles something under his breath. " Why are you even drinking you've been happier since spidey started hanging with you." Weasel grumbles louder.