Rewards for the Aftermath

The bar had turned into a madhouse after the man on the computer spoke. Shigaraki freaked out screaming about how he should be recovering not meeting people. Kurogiri was talking about how this was an ill advised idea, and some docter in the background was talking about medical stuff no one understood. Izuku sat watching this verbal war and couldn't care less about any of it.

Then the voice cut everyone off all at once. "Silence!! I didn't speak so you could all argue with me. Now Carnage I can't wait to meet with you and your team."

"Well where do you..." As Izuku started to speak a black goo started to flow from his mouth cutting him off. Based on the grunts and suprised yelps behind him the others were experiencing the same thing. Then the goo flowed over Izuku's eyes and his world went black.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When the goo finally moved out of his eyes Izuku quickly surveyed his surroundings. They were standing in a mix between a lab and operating room. On one side of the room had glowing green tubes with creatures like the Nomu from the USJ in them. On the other side of the room there was a man hooked up to a ridiculous amount of life support. His presence gave Izuku shivers, and made him wish someone would unplug it all. The man turned and what was left of his face made Izuku's look like a dream to anyone. His face looked like it had been horribly burned and then mashed in. Other than his mouth the rest of his facial features were gone, under the mask of scar tissue. He was dressed in a nice black suit but his arms had medical tubes running out of them at every visible vein. He was smiling at them in a good natured way, and it sent chills up Izuku's spin.

"Welcome to my humble abode." His voice was calming, but Izuku was still on edge. "Fear not. I didn't bring you here to hurt you. I want to thank you for helping Shigaraki and to make an offer. But that can wait, first my name is All for One."

"I'm Carnage, this is Jagged Jaw, and those two don't have allises yet." Izuku responded coldly. "Now about the reward and offer." Izuku was getting impatient to get away from this man.

"Of course, of course. Doctor if you please. Then a small man in standard hospital scrubs wheeled a cart with four brief cases forward. "There is two million USD in each of these cases. One per the original agreement and rest because you fought All Might and left him so broken." All for One said respect evident in his voice. Izuku found himself starting to like this guy in spite of himself.

"Thank you that is most generous. Now not to seem rude but what is your offer?" Izuku asked jumping right to the point.

All for One chuckled. "So straight forward I like that. What I propose is an alliance if you ever need the League's help we'll rush to your aid, and if we need help you rush to ours. Not to mention you'll be our first choice if we need to hire some allies for a future job."

Now it was Izuku's turn to laugh. "Was that all. I thought you'd want us to submit before you. If this is the plan then we accept." He reached out and shook All for One's hand. "I'm glad we could become partners, and I'm looking forward to our groups working together. We'll assist you however we can."