Pops.

You have finally made it back to your hometown, it took much longer than it should've due to Sabo pulling over on the way here.

It was your fault really, you wanted to see how much you could tease him while he was driving before he snaps, your playful groping lead to the blonde parking up somewhere more secluded and having his way with you.

Apparently, it doesn't take much teasing at all.

Your sore legs a little wobbly as you make your way up Newgate's driveway, the brothers made it very clear that Sabo has to see his father before going back to your shared apartment.

Although upon opening the front door into the house, you immediately hear shouting. 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU SCRATCH IT?!" Thatch's voice sounding more like a scream as you enter the hallway, a small snicker leaving your lips as Sabo guides you into the dining room where the yelling is coming from. 

Never a dull moment with these guys...

"It wasn't my fault, it was Mihawk's wall! Have you ever tried getting a car into that guy's driveway?! It's too tight!"

"That's what he said." Sabo jests lowly in your ear, your hand covering your mouth to suppress the chuckle that's threatening to slip, it doesn't help that the blonde is usually the more mature one either.

You have a real tendency to laugh harder when the punchline is unexpected. 

The three oldest brothers are all gathered in the room but it would seem that Pops isn't present yet.

Thatch grabbing a chair from the dining table as he steps forward and by this point, Sabo's taking a firm grasp on your waist and pulling you out of potential harms way.

"Now, now, Thatch." Ace starts calmly, the raven taking a discreet step back from his oldest brother. "I think you're just angry because you haven't slept yet. Listen, when you're feeling this rage, you should really be asking yourself whom you're really mad at--"

"You?!" Thatch growls through gritted teeth, his grip on the piece of furniture only tightening.

Ace is gonna die today! And why hasn't Thatch slept yet?! 

"No, no, you're just deflecting your own insecurities on me! It's okay to have a gambling addi--!" By this point, Thatch has propelled the wooden seat at the raven but luckily for Ace, he managed to dip out of the way in time.

However, Marco wasn't so fortunate - the poor blonde getting a faceful of chair, the impact actually managing to knock him on his ass.

Ouch!

"M-Marco...? You okay?" Sabo nervously asks whilst Thatch grabs the chair again, his tired eyes sending Ace another deadly glare.

His orbs actually now looking like a cross between Eustass Kid's and Trafalgar Law's, they harbour the same unhinged anger as Kid's while looking as tired and dark-circled as Law's. 

Thatch is their love child! Just...somehow older than both of them!

"Okay..." Marco finally breaths as he climbs back up to his feet, some blood trickling from his nose. "Okay! Now I've had enough of you--"

"Gurarara~! My boys are home~!" A familiar and much missed voice enters the room, your eyes flickering toward the large white-moustached man as he opens up his big arms, awaiting a hug. 

Of course, Ace and Marco are the first to launch themselves into their father's embrace, both smiling widely whilst Thatch neatly places the chair back into it's rightful place, feigning innocence.

"We've missed you yoi!" Marco beams up at the old man as he releases him from the hug and you can't help but smirk, remembering what Thatch had said about the blonde bursting into tears when he used to miss the fatherly figure.

It is rather adorable though...

"I've missed you all too, lad! It hasn't been the same without my sons!" Your heart feeling all warm and fluttery at his words...until he gazes at you anyway, now the organ feels like it has dropped into your butt.

He's going to kill us!

"My boy!" Newgate practically sings as he makes his way over to your handsome blonde, Sabo stepping forward to give his father a cuddle in greeting also. "I'm so happy for you!" You don't miss the loud click that sounds from your lover as his father hugs him though, followed by a pained groan. "Getting married...in Vegas...without me." And just like that, another click sounds.

Oh God! Please don't kill my husband!

You don't miss how the brothers are watching with wicked smirks on their faces either.

Evil!

"S-Sorry Pops!" Poor Sabo manages to struggle out, by this point it's a miracle his ribs aren't broken.

"Oi~! Shishishi~!" And here's the youngest, the little raven speeding into the room with a huge smile on his face, immediately throwing himself into Ace's arms and snuggling the freckled male tightly. "I missed you guys~!"

Aw, a baby!

Luckily for your husband, the little distraction has Newgate pulling away from the embrace, releasing the poor boy with a grin. "While you idiots were off gambling, Luffy was becoming the wrestling champion! Gurarara!" 

Honestly, you thought he was the wrestling champion already, that little shit is a lot stronger than he looks.

"Sabo~!!" The small raven blurts upon noticing his older brother, you'd wager that he had missed him previously due to Pops crushing the poor guy. And just like that, the blonde is being smothered again, this time by Luffy. 

They're going to break my beautiful husband in half at this rate!

"So, what's the damage to my bank account, lads?" Whitebeard quizzes with a confident smile, Thatch visibly sweating in the distance whilst Marco smirks.

They were using his credit card to place bets?! Oh, shit!

"F-Funny story about that, Pops..." Thatch nervously stampers.

"Yeah, hilarious story actually yoi!"

Thatch is going to die today!