Chapter 9: Day 9

"Are you kidding me?!"

Taeyong was shocked by the news Boa just told him and buried his head in his hands and sighed heavily.

"But Boa, we managed to capture Kim Jennie before she even stepped a foot in the agency building. How is it possible that they got access to the files?" Youngho asked, just as shocked as Taeyong.

Seulgi and Joohyun just sat there in silence and shrugged, pretending to be completely clueless.

"We don't know, and according to our sources Park Jimin left the country directly after his visit at Villa D'Este together with Minatozaki Sana." Boa told them.

"Could it have been Jung Jungkook then?" Joohyun asked and Boa sighed. "He was the one drove the helicopter but he may possibly have turned back in attempt of picking up Jennie after her mission, but I guess he had to do it instead," she answered. "But don't feel some kind of defeat or anything, you guys did a great job with capturing Kim Jennie and should be proud of that. However, it seems like Park Jimin is one step ahead of us, unfortunately." she then said.

Taeyong stood up and kicked the chair next to him and broke off its leg, "I'll pay for that," he then said.

"You didn't even pay for the other chair you broke," Youngho commented and Taeyong told him to shut up.

"Taeyong, I know you're feeling very frustrated but don't lose hope, Jimin hasn't stolen every file out there." Joohyun said as support and Taeyong sighed but nodded eventually.

"You're right, but we need to stop being so careless, we need more backup next time," he said and Boa agreed to that.

"I'll send more backup next time. But now, go home and rest, you all must be very tired. I'll inform you as soon as possible when I get information about the next destination," Boa said and the four spies got out of the office.

"My stomach hurts," Seulgi mumbled and rubbed her stomach, "I think I ate too many pringles."

"You think so? You literally inhaled like four cans," Youngho remarked.

"And you chugged down six bottles of fanta," she shot back.

"At least it wasn't sprite."

"Like that's any better."

"Okay you two, stop arguing. Seulgi, want to come over at my place? I invited Taeyeon and Luna over for dinner and I need someone to help me cook the food," Joohyun said.

"I'm sorry, I have to stay here. I promised Seungwan that I would help her with some paperwork." Seulgi said.

"Oh, alright, that's fine," Joohyun smiled, knowing that Seulgi implied on faking the files for the next agency.

"Can I help you then?" Youngho asked her.

"No, you're an absolute horrible cook," Joohyun said and giggled.

"But I can help you chop up some vegetables," Youngho insisted and the couple laughed together.

"Okay love-birds, go and chop some vegetables before I puke from your actions," Taeyong said and Youngho rolled his eyes and walked out of the building with Joohyun.

"I should get going to then," Taeyong told Seulgi and she smiled.

"Sure, I'll see you later," she said and Taeyong returned her smile.

"See you," he said and started walking away, "Just call me if you need a ride home," he then shouted and she had a confused expression on her face. "Since when did you become so nice?" she said to herself.