Chapter 12: Day 11, Part 2

After waiting for a few minutes the door behind him opened and Sana went into the limousine while the staff guy wished for a nice ride and closed the door.

"So.." Sana said and Taeyong suddenly felt a flat knife blade on his cheek. "Which prison are you planning on taking me to, Yongie?"

"Shit."

Taeyong tried to grab Sana's knife out of the way but Sana quickly put it back in her purse and just laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to risk spilling your blood on my dress. I already got some from the other woman by the baggage claim." She said and Taeyong got as confused as ever.

"So," she said and opened the fridge to take out a bottle of water, "I was thinking that you could take me to Moabit's prison. I have some unfinished business with a guy there."

Taeyong was still confused and gave her the "The hell are you talking about?" look.

"Look, I'm not dumb, I know that your men are after me and Jimin. It's pretty obvious," Sana stated and drank her water. "Also, there's no reason to fight you when the files already are stolen. So..."

Sana smirked at Taeyong and before Taeyong could say or do anything she interrupted him.

"I also think that you should take a little bit more care of your colleague. What was her name? Seulgi?" Sana paused and shook her head and pouted.

"That poor thing, if you're going to sit there all day you're probably going to read about a girl found dead at Tresor in the newspaper tomorrow. I'll give you one chance to guess who that girl is."

Taeyong sighed and leaned back on his seat. Now it was Sana's turn to get confused.

"What are you doing? I'm telling you that your friend is at a high risk of being killed right now. Are you just going to sit there?"

"Who said that?" Taeyong mumbled and threw a baseball bat right in Sana's face, causing her to faint.

"I was wondering when she would shut up," he then mumbled and picked up the baseball bat. "Causing a girl to faint. Add that to the 'Things a baseball bat can do' list."

Taeyong got out of the car and walked past his colleague, Minseok, exchanging car keys with him. He then got into the Lamborghini that was parked behind the limousine and drove off to Tresor.

"I told you not to go alone, see how quick that was," he mumbled and sped up.

-----------------------------------

"Don't move, or else it won't look good. Babe," the man said, still pointing his knife at her.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." Seulgi mumbled.

"Don't open your mouth either!" The man yelled.

"Well what can I do then? Are we just supposed to stand here and play try not to blink?"

"You're right, we can't just stand still here."

"Oh," Seulgi then said and regretted what she said earlier as the man was now running towards her with the knife.

As he got closer to her she jumped up and did a front flip and landed behind him. She turned around and saw the knife swinging one inch from her face. She widened her eyes and quickly kicked the knife making it fly across the room.

"Nice move," the man smirked and pulled out another knife.

"Seriously?" Seulgi said and grabbed a pillow, blocking the man from potentially stabbing her right in the gut.