Chapter 19: Day 19 & 20

FLASHBACK:

"To my boyfriend's house. You know, the guy you fought with yesterday?" Seulgi shouted without looking back and continued walking.

"What are you up to, Kang Seulgi?"

Seulgi stopped in her tracks and turned around, facing the masked man who was sitting down on the bench, looking over the river.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him and he stood up, walking towards her.

"What are you up to?" he asked her once again and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm up to a lot recently, so if you would just be direct with me I can save some time to do those things," she stated and he tucked his hands in his pockets and looked at the river again.

"Jimin asked me to look through the files beforehand, and to my surprise, none of his men were listed in any of the files. And it's impossible for everyone to be in the same agency's prison. So tell me, what are you up to?"

He looked back at her and she crossed her arms, "why haven't you told Jimin about this?" she asked.

"Because I respect you more than Jimin, and I hope that you respect me just as much to tell me what's going on."

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Are you ready?"

Seulgi nodded as she put on her earpiece. "As long as you tell me what to do," she told him and got out of the van, marching towards the metal fence.

She bent down and took out her nail polish, "why aren't you just climbing up the fence? no one can see you." She heard Jungkook say from her earpiece and started coating the lower part of the fence with the nail polish.

"Nah, I got some stuff from SM," she said as the metal got rusted and fell off.

"Whatever thing you just used, I need that."

Seulgi crawled under the fence and rushed behind a few bushes, walking carefully towards the entrance where two guards were standing.

"I've frozen the screens to the security cameras so just do your thing."

Seulgi walked closer to them behind the bushes and as she were about two meters away from them she shot two darts at their necks, making them paralyzed in an instant.

She jumped over the bushes and saw the guards' eyes avert to her, "I think it's time for better security," she briefly said as she patted one of the guards on their back and grabbed their keychain.

She walked up the stairs to the entrance and opened the door, only to reveal the lobby full of red lasers.

"Can't you turn the lasers off?" she whispered and looked around, trying to find the easiest path to get through.

"They upgraded their system recently, I can only help you see them, but I can't turn them off."

Seulgi rolled her eyes and noticed the pilar next to her. She looked up and saw that no laser reached the roof. A sigh escaped her mouth as she put on her gecko gloves and raised her hands, sticking them on the pilar.

"It's all or nothing," she mumbled to herself and began climbing the pilar slowly, but steadily.

"Damn, that's some ninja skills right there." She heard Jungkook comment as she reached the roof and climbed with her back turned to the floor.

"Didn't you just say that you froze the security cameras?" she asked him and used all her power to keep the legs up.

"Yes, but I can still see the current footage."