Chapter Eight: Her person

Lisa knocked on the front door of Jisoo's house. The door opened and it was revealed by another person. Someone new perhaps.

"Oh. Hey there." She smiled. Her bunny teeth was shown. She also had pointed ears like Jisoo.

"Sorry to bother you but where is Jisoo?" Lisa asked.

"She's in the woods. Shooting arrows and stuff. I'm Nayeon by the way, Jisoo's cousin." She extended her hand for a handshake. Lisa shook her hand back and broke it after a few seconds.

Lisa and Jennie went to the woods. They heard some stuff whoosing and hitting the bark of the trees. Then they met an elf using her bow and arrows.

"Hey Jisoo! What have you been doing?" Lisa asked. Jisoo turned to her direction and was met by Lisa's doe eyes.

"Just practicing shooting and-" she turned her direction to Jennie's. "Who's that girl you have there? Does Rosé knows about her?"

"Oh, this is Jennie. We just met like a few days ago." Lisa smiled.

"Where did you guys met?" Jisoo put her bow down, same with the arrows.

"We met in the cl-" Jennie was cutted off by Lisa covering her mouth.

"Umm, we met in the town square." She smiled.

Jisoo frowned with confusion written all over her face.

"Why is she so pale? She doesn't look sick at all. What is she?"

"Oh. She's, a vampire." Lisa lied. Jisoo glared at her for a while.

"Hmm, really?" Jisoo said in a serious tone.

"Y-yes. Really." Lisa lied again.

"I can see that you're lying Lisa. Just tell me what is she before I ask her. I won't tell anyone I promise. Not even Rosé."

"Jisoo, just please. I'll tell you if I'm ready." Jisoo sighed.

"Fine. I still know that you're lying Lisa. So fuck off." Jisoo smirked.

"Don't smirk to me like that it's annoying." Lisa shook her head.

"Whatever Lisa just leave me alone first and we'll meet again next time. I'm really busy right now." She turned away.

Lisa sighed. "Okay. Then I'll leave you. Come on Jennie, let's go somewhere else."

Jisoo turned back to their direction. "Jennie, huh. You seem familiar." Jisoo said to herself.

———————————————————————

Lisa and Jennie went somewhere Jennie told Lisa to go, on the mountain peak. Jennie was too clingy on Lisa. She couldn't stop annoying Lisa with her jokes and noises.

"Jennie, not funny at all." Lisa said in a serious tone.

"Come on Lisa it's entertaining!" Jennie smiled with her gummy smile showned. "What do you call bears with no ears?"

Lisa sighed. "Ughh, what?"

"B!" Jennie laughed liked a witch. "Do you get it?"

"No. Jennie please just stop. You're older than me and you're the one who acts younger than me." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Lisa I just want to make you happy you know?" Jennie snuggled in Lisa's robe. "You're so warm Lis."

Lisa rolled her eyes again. She pushed Jennie's head away from her robe carefully. "Jennie, you know what, I feel like cheating on my girlfriend right now."