Chapter Eleven: Jin

No one's POV

Namjoon waited patiently for the others to come. He was completely anxious and angry at the same time. Lisa had never done this before.

The door opens as a man stood there, wearing some kind of glasses since he was blind. He had gray hair, a wooden staff so he could sense where he was going. And another man beside him, a man with a heart-shaped lips, and a robe that symbolizes that he came from the Earth nation.

"Forward Jin. I'll tell you to stop." He said. Jin moved closer until the man said, "okay stop."

"Oh. Thank you Hoseok." He smiled. Namjoon stood up and coughed.

"Kim Seokjin. The adopted brother of the Kim Jisoo. I would want you to predict the future, on what is going on." He said in a serious tone.

"The future? Hm, before I predict, why did you bring me here?" He asked in a clown voice.

"I want to know where Lisa is. You know her right?"

"Okay, but before I start, let me just let you know that the past will always be legit if I turn back the time. And if it gets to the future, the thing that I'll see will maybe, or maybe not true."

"Okay Jin. Let's get starte-" Namjoon got cutted off.

"AND! Before I start let me tell you a joke. There are two fishes in the tank, what did the other sa-"

"ENOUGH WITH JOKES JIN! I'M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" Namjoon shouted in an angry tone. Jin got shocked and he backed away sarcastically.

"Ahh!! Namjoon why did you shout?!" He shouted back.

"Because I'm serious Jin you have to be serious too!"

"Okay okay I'll predict now." Jin placed his wooden staff in front of him. His staff wasn't just a stick, it had powers in it too. He kneeled down and started to consentrate on what he's supposed to do.

Suddenly, something strange was happening. The whole room was vibrating and the pillars were shaking. Namjoon knew what was happening.

"A-an earthquake?" Namjoon muttered. Hoseok protected the whole area since he was an earth bender. If he wasn't there the whole castle would collapse. While Jin, was still there consentrating.

"Why is Jin standing still?" Namjoon asked.

"This happens whenever he predicts the future. That's why I'm with him right now to protect us from the earthquake." Hoseok explained.

"So that's why earthquakes rarely happens since he predicts. Thanks to you Hoseok for being with him always." Hoseok just nods and bowed.

Jin started to feel pain in his head. He shook his head to ease away the pain. He started to breathe heavily and groaned in pain.

"Hughhh!" Jin breathed out. He almost fainted but good thing Hoseok caught him easily. He panted multiple times as he recovers from the pain.

"What did you see Seokjin?" Hoseok asked.

"As from what I've see," he stopped as he inhaled and exhaled. "Lisa is in a town, with another girl."

Namjoon frowned. "Who's the other girl with her?" He asked. "It could be Rosé right?"

"No, it's not Rosé." He panted. "Her name was Jennie. She's, new to this, land I think."

Namjoon sighed. "Jennie? She's not part of the blade nation at all." He said in an angry tone. "I know everyone from this nation. Even the ones who aren't pure blood from this nation. This, Jennie? I never heard of her."

"Well, she's probably from the wind nation since she has blonde hair. Or if she isn't in the wind nation she's in the vampire nation since she has pale white skin." Jin said in a clown voice.

"How does she look like?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm, cat-like eyes. She has dumpling cheeks and beautiful lips that could kill you just less than a second."

"Huh? You're not serious aren't you?"

"Seriously Namjoon. That's how she looks like."

"Okay, but any signs of the Light Fury?"

"None at all Namjoon."

"What town are they in?" Namjoon furrowed his brows.

"I have no idea where tho. I just know that they are in a town out of this kingdom." Jin said happily.

"Out of this kingdom?!" Namjoon exclaimed. "They crossed the border without my permission?! Damn that Lisa!" He smacked his chair that made the handle broke. (God of destruction😂😂😂)

Jin got startled same with Hoseok who was beside him.

Suddenly, the throne door opened as two young boys ran going inside.

"Father!" Jimin shouted like there was a problem.

"Taehyung and Yoongi are in trouble!" Jungkook shouted.

"What?" Namjoon stood up. "What's happening?"

"Billie took them!" Jimin shouted.

"How many times do I have to say that Billie won't do anything wrong to our people?!" He exclaimed, making his two adopted sons startled.

"Dad, please believe in us. Taehyung and Yoongi really needs our help. Billie is about to kill them." Jungkook pleaded. Namjoon sighed.

"Jin, can you prove to us if Billie is evil? If not then I will ground my sons for telling lies." Namjoon said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry but, my staff doesn't have any mana anymore. Maybe tomorrow if I'm available." Jin smiled. Namjoon sighed. He looked back at his sons and glared at them.

"You must better have prove that she's like that. Or else I'll disown you both." Namjoon gritted his teeth.

———————————————————————
Billie's POV

"PUT TAEHYUNG DOWN OR I'M GONNA SCRATCH YOUR FACE!" Yoongi hissed. Wow he's one tough cat.

"Aww, cute little kitty. Aren't you happy that your weak friend will die?" I choked Taehyung's neck harder as he started to cough. Yoongi hissed at me, showing his fangs like he was about to bite me. But who cares, his fierceness doesn't matter to me at all. He threw one knife at me but successfully, I caught the blade.

"Your weapons are too weak like your friend." I putted Taehyung down. Making him groan as his head hitted the tree trunk. "This knife is just for cutting food, not for killing." I threw his knife back directing it to his face. He quickly dodged it and tried to pounced at me, but sadly, I dodged him again. He fell on the ground, making him groan in pain. "Do you even train really good? Your physical skills are too weak. You can't even scratch any part of my body." I smirked.

"While you're not our land's greatest savior!" Yoongi shouted. "You're a son of a bitch!"

I laughed. "Well you're wrong Yoongi! I am not the son of a bitch! I'm the bitchiest person you've ever seen in your life!"

Taehyung's POV

I extended my hand towards Billie and let my water powers rise. I felt my eyes turned blue and my hands starting to feel something. Water came out of it, knocking Billie back. She hitted the tree really hard and was about to fall. But when she fell, she landed on her feet. She laughed liked a witch that made me uncomfortable.

"This is what you call 'faking' Taehyung.You have a weaker power." I gritted my teeth.

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM US YOU BASTARD! WE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!" I exclaimed.

"Or did you?" Suddenly, everything went black.

No one's POV

Billie shot Taehyung's head with a sleeping gun. Same thing as Yoongi.

That gun wasn't really deadly at all, it just makes you sleep.

"Well, I'm so done with you all." Billie sighed.