Chapter Twelve: Rosé is here

Lisa's POV

We finally arrived our destination. Hopefully they won't catch us since this place is really far from the castle. The town looks kinda smaller than the town in our kingdom, and hopefully there are free rooms where we could stay.

I just noticed that Jennie was still sleeping on my chest. So I woke her up.

"Jennie, wake up. We're here." Her beautiful eyes opened slowly. She groaned softly as she moves beside me. She yawned, she looks so cute.

"W-where are we?" Jennie asked in her wake up voice.

"We're in the town see?" I pointed outside as the placed looked really unfamiliar, but new. I noticed that the kalesa just stopped and a man came in front of the door. He opened it and bowed to us.

"You may go out now." He said. We both went down as I fished something out in my pocket, the bag of coins. I got five bronze coins and gave it to the man.

"Here you go sir. Thanks for taking us here." I smiled softly.

"Oh you're welcome but, this ride is just for free."

"No sir, just take these coins. In case you run out of money buying some seeds."

"Really? But I don't really take people places."

"It's fine this maybe your first time. Just take these before you buy seeds." He took the coins from my hand and looked back at me.

"You're really this generous, aren't you?" He smiled.

"Yup. We better get going now sir. I'll see you again next time if you want." I bowed.

"Okay. Thanks for giving me the money tho. See ya!" He waved at us as he went back to his kalesa and started making his horse move.

As we walked I saw a bandit playing some music in the streets. There was a fountain in the middle of the pathways. This town really looks old, but nice.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my robe. I turned to that direction and saw Jennie pouting.

"Lisa, I'm hungry." She said in a soft voice. "Can we eat?"

"Oh. Later Jennie, first we need to find a shelter." I patted her head. She just pouts and nods. We walked to the nearest place where we could sleep. An apartment could be good, even if the room is very small as long as we have a place where we could sleep.

I saw a man in the counter where we could check some room in the apartment. We head to his direction and I started counting some coins in the bag. I have 50 bronze coins, 20 silver goins, and 5 gold coins.

(1 bronze coin= P5 in the Philippines
1 silver coin= P100
1 gold coin= P10 000

You guys can convert it in google if you're not a Filipino. And of course, they are just my interpretations ⬆️⬆️⬆️)

"Umm, sir? Can we have a place where we could stay? I'll just tell you when we'll leave." I asked.

"There is only one room left which looks really ruined ma'am. Would you like to live there?"

"It's fine as long as we have a place where we could stay." He just nods and starts to get something in the cabinet. He got the keys for the door of the apartment.

"Here you go ma'am. You gotta have to pay every month which will cost about five silver coins per month." He explained and gave me the keys.

"We won't take that long sir. Thank you very much." I bowed to him and started walking to our new apartment which was still upstairs. I putted the key in the keyhole and clicked it. I opened the door and saw that the place was really ruined.