Williams Anger

Williams Anger
                                 Perspective: William Afton [ Husband and Father ]

After Elizabeth ran upstairs in excitement my phone rang,
"Hello?" I said answering the call.
"Hello." Said the voice.
"Henry?" I wondered.
"Yes, and you must be Mr. Knows-a-lot?" He sarcastically asked.
"Heh, you know who I am Henry" I said, "So what's up?" I asked.
"I need to see you..." he slowly said.
"For...?" I continued on for him.
"About the one of the employees." He ended.
"Oh, okay. I'll head over soon okay?" I said.
"Fine. Goodbye William, I'll see you in half an hour" he said before hanging up.

I walked upstairs and opened Chris's door and saw no one in there, I walked into Elizabeth's room and asked if she knew where Chris was.
"No, sorry dad I don't know" She said. I walked out and opened Michael's door and when I did I saw Michael and Chris sitting together, I stood there for a while before closing the door.

I went downstairs and saw my wife cleaning the kitchen table,
"That was a quick talk" She said looking up still cleaning.
"Yeah...anyway I gotta go see Henry" I said kissing her on the cheek, "I'll be back soon hon, love you!" I said walking out the front door. I walked over to my car and hopped in, I turned on the engine and drove off.

After about five minutes I got back to work, I got out of the car and got out my set of keys and unlock the front door to the restaurant. I walked in and wounded down to the office, sitting at a huge long desk with hundreds of blueprints and papers was Henry he was fixing something. Before I could knock on the door,
"William come in" Henry said. I pocketed my hands and walked over towards Henry and waited. He turned around holding a small purple rabbit with red cheeks, the rabbit was in a sitting position with its left arm up in a waving pose. It's mouth was wide open and so were it's eyes, it had a red bow-tie on and its right ear was pulled downwards with springs and wires visible. Henry looked at my waiting for me to speak first,
"I...umm...sooo why am I here exactly? heh" I laughed trying to look away from Henry but I just couldn't.
"William, about your talk with our security guard Jeremy, did you mention anything about the animatronics?" Henry asked continuing to fix the rabbit.
"Uhh yes I did, it was about-" I said before being cut off.
"And do you know what happened to Jeremy!?" Henry shouted.
"Uhh..." I paused, "No...."
"Well after your 'Talk' with him, he returned to the restaurant and when he was in the security office he noticed Bonnie acting strangely. Do you have anything to do with that hmm?" He said turning his head towards me.
"I...No I didn't do anything, how was it acting strangely?" I hesitated asking.
"Bonnie was walking around and would wonder to the office where Jeremy was. That night Jeremy confronted me and told me what happened, he also said he might quit his job. So if we lose him I'm blaming it on you" Henry grumbled still fixing the rabbit.
"Okay, what do you want me to do" I sighed. Henry turned and put down the purple rabbit on the desk and then turned towards me.
"What I want you to do is first go apologise to Jeremy, second thing I want you to do is go check on Bonnie at Freddy Fazbear's. And once you've done all that, you may keep your job" Henry said crossing his arms.

"Ugh, fine Miller!" I grunted, stomping out of the restaurant. I pulled out from the driveway of the pizzara and quickly drove off. Once at home I burst through the front door and slammed the door behind me. I ran upstairs and walked into my bedroom and saw Melissa sleeping in bed, I walked into the bathroom and switched on the light and closed the door behind me. I turned the taps on and washed my hands for no reason, I looked at myself in the mirror and stared for moments.
"Heh," I chuckled. "Hehehe" I started laughing insanely until I heard my wife calling my name. I opened the door and switched off the light and looked over at Melissa,

"Hello dear, you just go back the sleep okay?" I said softly. She refused and sat up,
"So where have you been for the last 3 hours huh?" She said looking stern.
"I told you seeing Henry! My boss!"
"Yeah for about how long did I say? 3 HOURS!!" Melissa yelled. "And then you just waltz right in and wake me up, at least do that in the morning!" I turned my back towards her as I laid down in bed. "Hey! I'm speaking to you!" She yelled pulling me over. I pulled away and laid until she got up from bed and walked over to my side and started yelling at me once again.
"Ugh, what do you want women!?" I yelled.
"I want you to tell me why you were late! And don't tell me that at was Henry's fault!" She yelled back.
"You wanna know why I was late? Fine it was because Henry kept me back!" I yelled.
"I said don't bring him into this!" She yelled walked over to her side of the bed. "Look, I don't want to speak out this until the morning okay" Melissa said laying back down.
"Fine with me" I said closing my eyes and going to sleep.