The Afton Family

The Afton Family
Perspective: William Afton [ Husband and Father ]

I woke from my restful slumber and rose my arms and yawned "Good morning honey" I said towards my wife who was still asleep. I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom, I switched on the bathroom light, I quickly covered my eyes from the blinding light. I stood in front of the sink and mirror and looked at myself in front of the mirror for a few moments before turning the tap on. I splashed some water on my face to wake up and I reached for the towel to dry my face. When I pulled down the towel from my face I looked at myself once again... "Ayye you still got in William" I clicked my fingers and pointed towards my reflection. I walked back in the bedroom and looked over at my wife, she was still silently sleeping.

I turned and opened the bedroom door and walk through the hallway towards my children's rooms, the first door on the right was painted pink with fairy and rainbow stickers all over it, and at the top of the door was letters that spelled "Elizabeth's Room" in a style of a rainbow. The door next to Elizabeth's had a normal wooden white look to it, nothing special on it other than the name "Chris's room" and the door on the left of Chris door was a red-ish brown colour that had big stickers that read "Keep out" "Danger" all those kinds of stickers, at the top was the name "Michael's Room" with some of the letters hanging and others were just completely pulled or just broken off.

I walked towards Elizabeth's room and opened the door, her room was covered with stuffed animals and stickers of ice creams and rainbows. Her bed cover was of ice cream and her pillow case was of unicorns, beside her bed was a bed-side table with a ice cream night-light slowly rotating around and around. Elizabeth was sleeping peacefully, with a plush toy of an ice cream. I stared at her for a few moments before closing her door silently. I walked to Chris's room and opened the door, his room was just a normal decorative room with a large bookshelf full of books and plushies. His bed had a white, yellow and blue styled cover over it, with a normal white pillow. Sleeping silently under the covers was Chris, he held tight in his arms was a small yellow bear plush with a purple hat and bow-tie with black-button eyes. I started at him for a few moments before leaving and entering the next room. I opened Michael's door slowly and I quickly stop when it started to make a loud creaking sound, his room was covered with black wallpaper with skulls, he had a desk with homework on it and many other stationary. His bed cover was of a pack of wolves howling up at the moon. Michael was sleeping quietly while his face was twitching from time to time, he was probably having a dream. Like a did with the other kids rooms I stared at Michael for a moment before shutting the door.

I turned around and walked downstairs and switched on the kitchen lights and turned on the coffee machine. I look at the clock and it read 6:40am, "So the shifts over...I'll stop by Jeremy's place before work" I said to myself. I walked back upstairs and walked towards the master bedroom, I opened the closet and grabbed out my work clothes. I slipped off my shirt and put the work uniform on, I got out my bundle of ties and pick one and put it around my neck. I grabbed a long tight set of pants, I pulled off my shorts and fitted into the black pants. I pulled my shoes from the under the bed and slipped them on. I got up and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and pored myself a cup of coffee. I took the cup to my office, I switched on the light and put my cup down. I sat in the chair and grabbed a pencil and pulled pieces of paper work towards me. I wrote down paragraphs after paragraphs, I took a sip of my coffee every now and then. I heard someone come downstairs but I ignored turning around, my wife came in "How are you honey?" She asked.
"I'm fine, you?" I said still writing.
"I'm good" she sighed as she walked over and grabbed my untied tie and started to tie it, when she couldn't tie it from behind she pulled the tie which spun me around towards her. She started to tie it again and finished in seconds.

"There! Wasn't that hard to turn around wasn't it?" She asked. I just turned back to my work and continued. "Pfft you're funny William" She giggled. She walked out and continued to whatever she was doing and I did the same. She walked in after what felt like minutes but it was hours of writing, she put her hand on my shoulder "So are you going to work?" She sighed.
I quickly jolted back in my chair by the shock of what time it was. I raced out of my chair and grabbed my suitcase that my wife brought down from our bedroom. I sped through the door and waved goodbye to my wife.