The Joke

The Joke
Perspective: None

Elizabeth, Michael and Chris gasped to the scream, thinking that it was their father. "W-was it..." Elizabeth stuttered.
"Daddy?" Cried Chris
Michael stayed silent as Elizabeth and Chris cried. Heavy footsteps were heard out side of room, the three siblings looked over at the door and hoped it wasn't the animatronics, But it was... Bonnie, Chica and Foxy stood outside the door, waiting motionless for several seconds before leaving.
"Are they gone?" Whispered Elizabeth. Michael got up from under the desk and checked, he saw three figures moving down the hallway camera.
"I think so" Michael whispered loudly. The two siblings helped each other out from the desk and looked at the cameras monitors, they saw another figure walking towards the office. As soon as they saw the movement they rushed back under the desk.
"Who was it?" Elizabeth asked. Michael stood back up looking at the cameras,
"I don't know, I don't see anymore movement" Michael said. A slight tap on the glass got the boy's attention, Michael turned and looked over and saw a bloody figure of his father, his head was split open and one of his eyes was hanging. Michael screeched like a girl and collapsed onto the ground. Elizabeth and Chris saw him collapsed and decided to grab there brother, but when they did they saw the saw figure Michael saw. Elizabeth screamed and collapsed like her brother, Chris staring before fainting.

Outside the glass window laugh William as he pulled the 'hanging eye' off, it was just a gag. He got out a rag and cleaned the makeup off, after he grabbed out a set of keys and opened the door. William stepped in and looked down at the kids laying on the ground,
"Heh, almost like their dead..." William chuckled picking up Chris and settled him on his shoulder, then Elizabeth and he carried Michael in his arms to the car. William drove his car with his children inside home, he drove by the unfinished building that is yet to be a new pizzara owned by William.

Once at home William carried his children in the house and closed the door behind him with his foot, he dropped each kid onto their beds and once all were in their rooms locked tight William walked back outside and got in his car and drove off into the night.

Melissa woke from hearing the front shut and she decided to investigate. Once at the foot of the staircase she felt I cold breeze touch her ankles. Melissa walked downstairs and looked around, she noticed that someone must have come in since the rug in front of the door was messed up. "About time William..." She hissed under her breath. Melissa walked back up the stairs and when she climbed to the top she noticed her children's bedroom doors were open slightly. She sighed and walked over to the bedrooms and stopped at Elizabeth's door, she peeked her head in and checked on her daughter. After a while of watching over Elizabeth she did the same with Chris, but this time she noticed something off. Chris didn't have his yellow bear plush rapt in his arms, Melissa walked in quietly and looked around for the missing bear. Yet she couldn't find it.

"Miller! Yeah it's me. Hey I need you to come by the diner...I need to talk to you about something" William said into his phone leaving a voicemail. He got out of his car and walked up to the empty unbuilt pizza place. He looked around a huge area of the place "There will be the wall separating the two rooms" He said pointing to the right side of the room. "Yeah...and this will be the hallway to Her" William exhaled looking down a long corridor. He walked down through the echo-y passage and found himself in a large room with an unfinished roof reviling the night sky. William could picture an animatronic on stage in the middle of the room, it was a circus themed restaurant and so were the animatronics. "This one is special...she must be special" William smiled. Having one last look, he walked down the corridor and proceeded outside to his car. William left the scene and drove back home. Halfway back home he was interrupted by his phone, he picked it up and spoke.
"William I got your voicemail." Said a raspy voice over the phone.
"Ah, So you are awake Henry"
"Course I am William" Henry said before clearly his throat. "Would you like to come over to my place to talk or would you much rather have the discussion a the diner?" Asked Henry.
"The diner would be nice" William grinned.
"Alrighty then, meet you there at lunchtime!" Henry said.