A Little Visit

A Little Visit
Perspective: Chris Afton [ Youngest Son ]

I woke from the light of the sunrise, I got up and sat in my bed for a while. I looked over at my yellow bear plush, "Good morning" I said softly. Good morning Chris it said to me. I picked him up and got up from my bed and opened my door and walked towards Elizabeth's room. "Hello? Elizabeth are you here?" I looked around her room and saw no sight of her. I walked to Michael's door and knocked, "Big bro, are you in there?" I said opening the door. He wasn't in there either. I walked downstairs and looked around, "Mum? You here? Dad? Anyone?" I started getting scared and started crying. Don't worry Mikey, I'm here with you "But where are the others? I-I-I don't understand" I started crying even more.
"SURPRISE!!!" Yelled everyone jumping out from different spots of the room.
"Ahhh!" I screamed. Balloons and streamer flew everywhere around me. Elizabeth stood next to me and comforted me.
"Chris, it's fine, it's a surprise. Dad just got a promotion" She said softly. I whipped my tears away and looked up at Elizabeth and everyone.
"Okay, okay I'm fine now" I said. My mum took me over to the couch, and sat me on her lap.
"So what do you want to do honey? Go out with dad or..." She said kindly. I held tight my plush and looked over at my dad who was leaning against the kitchen table smiling. What you gonna do? "I don't know" I thought. "Could I go hangout with dad?" I asked looking up at mum.
"Okay the-" Mum said before being cut off.
"Of cause you can son!" Said dad running over to pick me up, "You want your brother and sister to come?"
"Sure" I said. My mum grabbed my dad's wrist and started arguing.
"William, I swear: if anything happens to those kids you're a dead man! Got it?" Mum hissed.
"Okay, okay. I get it. I love you too" Dad said taking my sister by the hand and grabbed me as well, walking out the door with my brother waiting outside. "Come on you three hop in the car and we're get going" Said dad turning on the engine. We put our seatbelts on and drove out of the driveway and drove off.

After a 10 minuet drive we arrived at a pizzara, the sign above the front door was lit up. The letters spelled out 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzara' as we arrived we hopped out of the car and followed dad towards the front door. He got out his set of keys and unlocked the door, I waited until my brother pushed me aside and walked in. I followed my sister behind her, dad closed and locked the door and escorted us through the pizzara. We entered a room with camera monitors built-in the walls, the feeds were filled with static. Elizabeth walked over to the desk where the monitors are and I followed her and we looked into the static. I turned and looked at my brother, he was leaning against the wall watching the feeds from a distance, I turned back and looked at my sister.
"What is all this dad-" Michael said before being cut by the door being slammed shut. I jumped and looked over at the door, so did Elizabeth. My brother grabbed the doorknob and pulled it and tried to open the door. "It won't budge!" Michael fell back against us and sat up before standing back up.
"Guys look!" Yelled Elizabeth next to me. One of the camera feeds was on, it was in black and white. I stood next to my sister and watched the feeds, Michael ran over and pushed us aside and started pressing random buttons on the monitors.
"Come on, come on," Michael repeatedly said. I fell on the ground and crawled under the desk, my sister noticed I was under the desk,
"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked.
"N-nothing" I said. My brother started to get angry and bang his hand on the desk. I pulled my plush tight in my chest, Chris your father is bad "What? No he isn't" I whispered to my plush. If he isn't then why did he trap you in here? "I don't know" You shouldn't trust him, he's a bad man "But...he's..my dad...? He wouldn't just trap us in here...would he?" I whispered. Take a look around, where are you? Your trapped! "So! I can't just not trust my father" Well don't you want to see your mother again? And your friends? "I...of course I do" Well you can't see them when your trapped in this room I sighed and got out from under the desk and looked at my brother, he was getting frustrated since he couldn't turn on the other monitors. I asked my sister if she could get him to move and let me handle it. After she did I sat my plush down in front of me on the desk and started pressing buttons, I pressed a red button which turned on all of the monitors.
"Woah!" Said Elizabeth amazed by the sight of how many cameras there are.
"How the hell- Whatever! Move I gotta find dad on these" Michael said pushing me away.
"How'd you know how to do that Chris?" Elizabeth asked.
"I don't know, I've just seen dad press similar button like those, and boom! It worked" I smiled, scratching my head. Elizabeth giggled a bit before looking over at the cameras so I did the same, "look! An animatronic it's...Freddy?" I said pointing to one of the monitors.
"But he's not in his position on the stage, he's standing in the middle of the dining area?" Said Michael tilting his head. "Hopefully he gets dad" He huffed crossing his arm.
"Why say something like that Michael? He's our dad!" Said Elizabeth looking up at him.
"So?" Michael said shrugging his shoulders.
"So? You should be worried!" Hissed Elizabeth.
"WORRIED!!? He locked us in this hellhole! I can't believe you're worried about that man!" Snapped Michael throwing his hands in the air. I pulled my plush close as I stood off to the side watching them argue. Why don't you do something? "What? No I can't..." I whisper to my plush. Yes you can! They'll listen to you "But how can I when their yelling?" Hmm...Oh. See that draw there? Go over and open it, see what's in it "Okay" I walked past my brother who was still lashing his hands in the air, I opened the draw and found a set of keys and grabbed them and shoved them in my pocket.
"Ahem..." I cleared my throat. The two stopped and went silent. Told you they'll listen "I think we....uh" I paused. "We should look through the camera feeds again for dad" I hesitated saying. What was that? "I don't know". Elizabeth, Michael and I returned to looking through the monitors.
"There!" Yelled Elizabeth pointed to a monitor on her left. "It's Bonnie and Chica!" She exhaled.
"And Freddy!" I said.
"And Foxy too!" Shouted Michael. The four robots turned towards the hallway, though one looked straight at the camera. Freddy walked towards the camera the three while watching, the robot seemed to block the view of the room. The three other robots walked down one of the halls towards the office, where the three siblings were. "What the hell!?" Yelled Michael.
"Shh! They'll hear you" I hushed Michael pulling both Michael and Elizabeth under the table.
"What the hell are we doing under here?" Whispered Michael.
"Yeah, and I think there's spider under here. And you know how much I hate spiders" Elizabeth muttered.

After a while of long waiting, a long painful scream echoed through the pizzara...