The Meeting

The Meeting
                                                    Perspective: None

Once at the old 'Fredbears Family Diner' Henry sighed while waiting outside. After 20 minuets William had arrived, we rushed out of his car over to Henry.
"So you weren't playing with me?" Henry smiled.

"Sorry Henry, I got caught up with work" William said putting one hand behind his head.

"Well...I need to talk to you about 'work' William" Henry sternly said while fixing up his glasses.

"Okay, because I also have to talk to you about work" Said William right after Henry.

"Oh, well you go first William" Henry Insisted.

"Okay, So I have this great idea to make a brand new pizzara!" William said gesturing. "It will be a circus themed restaurant with colourful decorations and unique animatronics!" William said smiling. Henry had crossed his arms and once William was done he fixed his glasses on his nose.

"Well the idea sounds good, but you see it's a little pricey don't you think?" Henry asked.

"Umm...Well thats why people can rent them out for shows, and for each animatronic it'll cost $150!"

"Hmm" Henry seemed to pouted before turning his frown upside down. "Alright then William you got yourself a pizzara!" He said reaching his hand out. William reached out and both shaken hands.
"Thank you Miller"

Michael walked out of the house and walked down the footpath, he had his hands in his pockets and his head tilted downwards. He headed to the park a couple blocks away from his house, three kids stood in the park talking before turning their attention to Michael.
"Mike!" One yelled. Once Michael had met up with them they talked for a while.

"So what's up Jay?" Michael asked.

"Nothing, sup with you?" The other asked.

"Nothing." Mike said.

"Hey where's your crybaby brother?" Another kid snickered.

"I don't know, home probably...I couldn't careless." Mike exhaled. "So what do you guys wanna do?"

"I dunno, hangout?" Another kid said wearing a brown shirt.

"Alright then, let's hangout" Michael sighed.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Called Elizabeth running out of her room. She peeked around the doorway for a second before running downstairs

"What are you doing Lizzy?" Melissa turned around from cleaning dishes.

"We're playing hide and seek mum" She groaned.

"Oh" Melissa widened her eyes. "Would you like a hint?"

"Yes please!" Elizabeth gasped.

"Alright, I saw Chris run upstairs so go check up there okay"

"Kay!" She yelled rushing up the stairs. Melissa chuckled watching her daughter run upstairs, until she felt a light tug on her dress.

"Is she gone?" Wondered Chris peeking his head out from under the counter.

"Yes, she's gone" Said Melissa looking down at her son. "So Chris, hows your reading?"

"It's good"

"And by 'Good' you mean..."

"Its...umm"

"It's okay, I already know" Chris looked confused for a second before being interrupted by the sound of his sister running down the stairs.

"He's not upstairs!" Yelled Elizabeth looking under the kitchen table.

"Well is he in living room?"  Melissa nervously asked.

"I'll go check!" Elizabeth ran over to the living room and checked under and behind everywhere. Chris peeked his head around the kitchen counter before ducking back behind it when his sister would look over towards the kitchen. Elizabeth got up from looking under the chair and walked over to her mum, "He's nowhere, can you give me another hint?"

"Well..." Melissa said thinking. The front door opened and William walked in, he seemed happy.
"Hello everyone!" He smiled closing the door behind him.

"Hi daddy!" Elizabeth called running over to her father and giving him a hug.

"Hello sweetie, how are you?" He said hugging her back.

"I'm good" She smiled. Then Chris came out from hiding under the counter.
"There you are!"  Elizabeth ran over to her brother and hugged him.

"What are you two kids playing?" William asked putting his suit case on the counter.

"We were playing hide and seek dad" Chris said.

"And mum gave me a hint and said he was upstairs but he wasn't!" Elizabeth pouted.

"Well I take that you guys had fun then?" William asked.

"Yep" Both siblings said at the same time.

"Well why don't both of you go upstairs and play while me and your mother talk okay?"

"Alright daddy!" Elizabeth called running upstairs with her brother.

William sat on the couch and waited for his wife to come over.
"Would you like a coffee Willy?" Melissa teased.

"Sure Missy" He teased back. Melissa got two cups out and place them on the counter and turned the coffee machine on. Once the coffee was ready Melissa poured the coffee into two cups, she walked with both cups of coffee over to William and placed one on the table and sat down next to William.

"So how's your work?" She asked holding her warm cup with two hands.

"It's good, it's really good" William said hesitating.

"Okay..." Melissa said.

"I spoke to Henry today" William randomly said.

"Henry? Is he the security guard guy?" Melissa frowned.

"No, Henry's my boss" He said smiling.

"Oh sorry, So what did you and your 'boss' talk about?" She asked grinning.

"What?! Alright he's not really my boss, he's just an old friend I know from robotics training" William said scratching his neck.

"I remember who he is it's just you two used to always hangout all the time, almost like he's your work wife" Melissa teased.

"Work wife?! Pfft really!?" William laughed.
After a while of talking Melissa started making dinner, while William was having a shower. Chris and Elizabeth walked downstairs and watched TV, Elizabeth grabbed the remote and flicked through channels.

"What about this one? Fredbear and Friends" Elizabeth asked looking over at Chris.

"Sure" He shrugged.

"That big golden bear looks a lot like your plush Chris" Elizabeth said.

"Oh yeah it does" He said. They watched the show for a while and by the end of the show they were already in love with it.

"That was like the best!" Chris excitedly said.

"Yeah I know right! My favourite is the Mangle, I wanna buy a tonne of toys and t-shirts of her!" Elizabeth screeched.