10

It was chaos. There was zombies at every turn. Karma starting stabbing a few that came her way. Hope was looking around and stabbing the zombie's that came into her view. There was a clear view that no zombies were at. They decided to make a run for it. The bad thing was that they lost the car. They had to wait a bit until they could get it back. A few walkers chased them but they were killed within seconds. They hid in a little area full of trees where they could get a glance of the walkers.
"Well that was something." Jimin sighed.
"You think?" Yoongi Asked reloading his gun.
Hope was looking at the walkers. "If we shoot them it will attract some more zombies, we'll have to wait it out." Hope told them. Karma nodded and sat down. She was so shocked, she hadn't been in a situation like that before.

~With Everyone Else~
"Where the hell are they?!" Hobi Asked starting to panic.
"Narni- I don't know.." Jae sighed.
"You all better shut up now. Jin is asleep, he hasn't got sleep all night." Namjoon told them.
Jae nodded. She looked down. Tae came over and sat beside Jae.
Hobi went over to where the door was and looked through the window to see if there was any sign of the group coming back. Suddenly one of them walked up to the door, banging on it. Jump scaring Hobi. He fell back. He went up beside one of the racks where food was set up at, but there definitely wasn't any food left. He leaned against it and silently cried, covering his mouth. Namjoon came over to him and sat beside him.

"Why are you crying?" Namjoon asked concerned.
"What do you think, Joon?" Hobi silently said sniffing.
Namjoon nodded and looked ahead of him to where one of the other racks where. "You should rest." Namjoon Suggested to him.
"Why?" Hobi looked up at him.
"You seem tired, go over there to Jin and rest, then in the morning you'll be as bright as the sun." Namjoon told him.
Hobi nodded. "Thanks Joon" He went over to where Jin was and sat down. He soon fell back onto the blanket and fell asleep.

~With The Others~

It had been about, 1 hour? Maybe an hour and a half but that doesn't matter. The zombies had died down. Some of them went away but some of them stayed. Jimin went over and stabbed the last few. He gave them the signal to come over. They grabbed the bags and got into the car.
"Where's the keys?!" Yoongi Asked.
Hope was putting her seatbelt on (yes, we still do care about safety in this book lmao) she realized out of the corner of her eye, that one of the zombie's had it. It was in the side of him. He had half of his side chopped off and the keys were in there. The problem was that the zombie figure was in a group.
"There." Whispered Hope, pointing.
"Just our luck." Sighed Jimin.
"I'll go." Hope offered taking off her seatbelt,
"No!" Karma pleaded for her not to go.
Hope opened the door and crept up and the zombie group.
"Hope, no!" Yoongi Whispered grabbing her hand.
She nodded assuring she was going to be okay. He looked at her and let go. She went over and stabbed a few. There were 6 in the group and she took out 3. She took out 1 more. She was shocked, where the hell did she get the confidence from? She finally took out the other zombie. The one with the keys started walking up to her. She sliced its head off. She smiled and took the keys. She turned around and waved at them, keys in hand. Karma started screaming.

"Hope, RUN!" Karma started screaming. Hope looked confused and looked behind here. There  was a horde of zombies coming up behind her. And they were close. She grabbed her knife from the ground and started running. She threw the keys to Yoongi and he started up the car. Hope jumped into the car. Karma had the door wide open, so she could jump in. Once she was in the car Yoongi started driving, Door still open. Hope nearly fell out but she managed not to. The horde were following them. They had to get out of there, fast.