15

It was cold. Like it was a storm. Karma opened her eyes slowly, she looked around the new area she was in. As she realized the new territory she was in she opened her eyes fully.

"What the fuck?!" Karma Shouted, she realized there was chains, on her hands. She managed to look around. Everyone was leaning against the wall, tied up. It looked like they were in a cell.

"Fucking pathetic, what is this?!" Karma Shouted yet again. She moved her chains around, trying to get out. She looked beside her and saw Jimin, knocked out cold. She looked across her at the other cell. There was Tae, Jae, And Jin. In Karma's cell there was Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and her. She tried shouting. Someone entered the room.

"Oh, your up." The person pointed out.
"Yeah. You blind?" Karma Asked. The person rolled their eyes.
"Why am I here?!" Karma Asked getting pissed.
"That's none of your concern." The person sighed. Karma shouted some more.
"Shut up!" The person raised their voice at her. Namjoon opened his eyes slowly. He looked around. He didn't say anything.

"You might as well rest, as later we'll be taking a few of you." The person explained before leaving. "Oh, and we'll let you out of the chains later." Karma fidgeted with her chains as she tried to get out.

"No point." Tae told her. Karma jumped a bit and looked at him.

"Your up." Karma pointed out the obvious. Tae nodded. Karma looked down. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks slowly.

——————————————————————-
Hope felt her eyes slowly open. She was in the back of Angie's truck. Just this time, she wasn't driving. She was right beside Hope. Hobi too. They had their hands tied at their back and there was tape around their mouth. Hope examined the truck. It was dark outside. And cold. That was all. She slowly closed her eyes, trying not to cry. Suddenly the truck stopped, causing Hobi Hope and Angie to move forward a bit. A man appeared out of the front and grabbed Angie.

"Long time no see." He said to her. Angie spit in his face. He pushed her to the floor. Hope and Hobi looking at the situation, unable to help. The man grabbed Hobi and pushed him to one of the other men. A woman grabbed Angie and brought her inside this massive jail place. It was massive. But there was a lot of walkers surrounding it. But the people had no problem with it. A man grabbed Hope and brought her into the dome place, following everyone else. Hope struggled to escape but it was no use. They were brought inside.