Kitten Love C1

"You're late" Sakura raised her eyebrows at Wonwoo and clicked her tongue

 "I've been playing Apex for an hour already" Wonwoo smiled and took the seat next to her.

 Sakura arrived at the PC bang an hour ago when her classes got canceled because they were preparing for the University's Festival.

She was supposed to go to Ice on me Cafe with her best friend Chaeyeon but Chae canceled last minute cause she's still rehearsing their performance for the Festival.

"You're too early," Wonwoo complained removing the keyboard cover and putting on the headset.

"Quin and the others are already logged in the game 2 hours ago. I got time to kill before you arrive so-"

"Apex Legends, you done playing?"

"Jjangkaman, I'm almost done with 3. Oke, I don't have any more bullets wait I have WAH" Sakura smiled widely facing Wonwoo.  "Did you see that? I killed it with 1 bullet, wah Sugoi. I'm amazing"

Wonwoo can't help but smile back. 

She's always like that when she's playing. 

"Okay, you're amazing now log in to WOP already" Sakura nodded, logging out of her account and logging in to WOP or short for War of Pirates.

 A PC game she'd been playing with Wonwoo since they met 2 months ago.

It's a world where Pirates fight each other to gather treasures and discover worlds that are still unknown. 

It's a rip-off from one piece but people didn't mind that at all.

It became a phenomenon months after its release. 

Sakura leaned forward. The familiar opening of the multiplayer began playing on her screen. 

"I'm in," she said to the microphone and a series of welcome from their crewmates sounded out.

 She also heard Wonwoo said I'm in and they began playing. 

"Thought you won't be playing today?" Wonwoo asked. He's still facing the screen, headphones on.