The Foodie and the Gentleman C1

"Food" I muttered to Joshua

"Food" I muttered to Joshua. We're standing side by side behind the other models that arrived before us. 

The photoshoot for Kimono Mag was a 20 min. drive from here so I was a bit late. 

When I arrived the Director already discussed the future project with JayHo magazine which is a famous fashion magazine that's based in China. 

Our company Diamond Zone is having a partnership with them.  

I was not listening at all. 

Joshua filled me up with the details when I came in.

"You okay?" he asked. 

I shrugged. 

I'm hungry.

The director said the open call will start next week and to ready our portfolios and comp cards with our agents. 

I tug on his sleeves and reach for the pocket where I'm sure he's hiding a secret stash of his chocolates. 

 He caught my hand.

"You're in a chocolate ban for a week remember?" He said not even looking at me. His gaze still focuses on the front. 

I pouted and pulled my hand. 

"You didn't tell Aunty about your trip didn't you" 

He was going to America for a week. He said it was a vacation, he lived there for quite a while and he got friends there. The only problem I have with it is that I knew about it but his family doesn't. 

He's 20 and still afraid of his Mom, but then again Aunty is pretty strict. 

"I'll tell them," he said.