The Foodie and the Gentleman C2

I lift myself up on to the railing of the bridge

How I did that while wearing a white long skirt as well as the probability of falling to the river is beyond me.

I took a deep breath, the smell of the river calming me.

I let my mind wander for a bit, closing my eyes.

It's weird how no one stopped to

question what I'm doing.

Whether or not I want to fall over.

But then again people are too busy with their lives, in reality no one would stop and look.

I guess same goes for Joshua.

I can't believe he's still talking to her.

I guess forgiveness is always on the table when it comes to true love, his muse or whatever he used to call her.

The wind was blowing through my hair and I felt the cold air damp on my skin making me scrunched my face.

I kinda want hot food right now.

Sweet potato or maybe ramen

I swing my legs, letting the wind graze my bare skin.

I should probably go now and buy food.

Just when I'm about to jump down the pavement, a voice had me startled.

"Are you crazy?" The voice said.

I lost my balance.

"Shit" I grip the railings hard. Joshua's hand immediately went to my back to prevent me from falling.

My hands immediately went and grab his shoulders too terrified to fall over the waters. It stayed there until my feet are planted on the ground, I immediately pulled it back and took a step away from him.

We're too close for heaven's sake.

I glared at him, dusting my skirt off.

"Are you seriously angry? I saved you didn't I?"

"You pushed me" I said in defense.

He opened his mouth in fake shock then it immediately switch to a smile, eyes gone forming a line.

His freaking eye smile.