Kitten Love C5

"Nervous?" Chaeyeon asked beside me

"Nervous?" Chaeyeon asked beside me. I turn to her and shook my head.

Or I'm trying not to be. 

The others are having fun talking about random things. 

Seems like we've known each other a long time. 

Minju is talking to Chaewon and Hitomi. We met 2 weeks ago for the opening performance of the University Festival. 7 of the girls came from IZNE Academy while the rest are from here. 

Its a tradition for the Girls and Boys who won the poll to perform at the beginning and end of the festival. I saw the lineup for the boys, almost half of them are my friends. 

Well, even the lineup today for the Girls. 

Chaewon, Hitomi and Nako are 3rd years in IZNE Academy, Yena and Yuri who are talking to Hyewon are both 4th years while the 2 giants are 1st years who are laughing together with Eunbi-unnie, not to mention one of them is Hyewon's sister Wonyoung.

They are all so pretty too. And crazy talented.

I heard the name of our group called. 

"Are they the one you've been waiting for?" the MC asked. 

A huge yes coming from the crowd yelled. I can imagine how large the crowd is considering how the Festival collaboration of Carat and IZNE is well known. 

I can't believe I'm part of it now. 

"Unnie fighting" Nako said as she lines up behind me. Eunbi-unnie guided us next to the steps to the stage. 

When our eyes met she gave me a reassuring smile before falling in line herself. 

Chaeyeon positioning herself in front of me.