Kitten Love C2

"Article?" I repeated what Wonwoo said

"Article?" I repeated what Wonwoo said. He turned his laptop to face me and sure enough a candid photo of me is displayed on the screen. 

It was on the day of the school orientation. I was with Hyewon that day making our way to the University's Social Hall. 

"Where is this posted?" I asked Wonwoo, scrolling up top to see the Article's Title

"Carat Forum" Wonwoo answered. I glanced at him writing something in his notebook.

He's wearing glasses today.

It's quite odd seeing how he usually wore contacts.

When I finally reached the start of the Article the title made me throw my head in laughter.

Campus Princess

Wonwoo laughs at my reaction. 

"So how does it feel to be famous?" he asks not even looking up from his notebook. 

I ignore him scrolling to see if Minju, Hyewon, and Chaeyeon are here. 

I scrolled down to see Eunbi-sunbaenim -the president of the Student Body- at number 1. 

Of course, even I got a crush on her. 

Chaeyeon's on 7 while Minju and Hyewon got numbers 4 and 5.

This School Year at Carat University is the year many beautiful freshmen entered the new Campus Princess for this year's festival collaboration with the Performing Arts Student of IZNE Academy. From Kwon Eunbi who entered the list since she's a freshman from the new ones like the Actress Kim Minju and Youtuber/ Professional Model Kang Hyewon. 

The description of me got me frowning at the screen. 

The Chemistry Department's hidden beauty Miyawaki Sakura. Both brain and beauty as Sakura consistently got in the list of outstanding exam grades ever since she entered the University.

Who writes this stuff.

A newly published article caught my eye, I clicked on it and sure enough, Wonwoo made it in the list.