five.

Harry had spent the whole day fuming yesterday after speaking with his son; he wouldn't let anyone else speak to him. He just rushed off to the extra room where he was sleeping, and sat on his bed full of anger the rest of the night. He had thrown pillows across the room, surprisingly not breaking a single thing in the room. But today, his agenda was to speak with Draco and talk to him about the nonsense that he had been told. He rushed off as soon as he was awake in the morning, banging on Draco's door. "Draco! Open up, Draco!" Harry shouted, earning glares from across the hall. He heard a groan from behind the door, indicating that Draco had not been awake.

"One second, Potter," Draco snapped, throwing a shirt on, then opening the door for Harry. "What on Earth could you want so early in the morning, Harry? You've woken me up," Draco pouted, sitting back down on his bed.

"I have something rather important you should know about," Harry started, and then Draco was all ears. He always wanted to be in the know.

"Well, I'm on the edge of my seat, now tell me," Draco said, quite impatient now.

"Our son's are together, can you believe the nerve?" Harry spat, the anger rushing right back from the night before. Draco's mouth gaped open at the amount of hate Harry spoke that with. He stood up, now fuming himself.

"And, you're angry? For fucks sake Potter, why are you angry?" Draco asked, staying as calm as possible. He was modeled after his father, like Scorpius was modeled after him.

"They're both boys, Draco, how could you not be mad?" Harry stepped closer to him, hands balled up into fists now.

"It's called being gay, ever heard of it? If you have a problem with that, then you're sick," Draco said bitterly, "Hell, Potter, if you're against our son's, then you're against me. I had boy crushes, dated boys, even dated girls too."

"You married a woman though, you saw sense!" Harry held out hope Draco might end up on his side, but the hope was smashed soon after.

"No, Potter, I never 'made up my mind.' I like boys and girls, it's called being bisexual. It is when you're attracted to both boys and girls. I happened to marry a woman, because I truly loved her. That doesn't make me straight again, Potter," Draco retorted, and Harry was left silent for a moment while Draco basked in his glory. "Nothing to say, eh Potter? That should be enough of a tell that you're being incredibly unreasonable."

"I-I'm not! Man and woman are supposed to be together, not man and man! They're confused Draco. They're best friends, like I was with Ron!" Harry snapped again, hands in his hair now. Draco's eyes rolled into the back of his head, the stupidity really making him feel sick.

"Nope, wrong again. You were friends with Ron, you didn't have feelings for him. They have had feelings for each other for a while now, you've just been blind to the signs they've been showing. They've even been blind themselves for a while and when they finally have the courage to be together, you're going to act like this? Did your aunt and uncle raise you this way? Or are you just a prick, Harry Potter? Now, get out of my room before I snap your homophobic ass in half," Draco spat, pointing to his door and shoving Harry towards it. He left, not feeling any less angry than he had before.

He huffed on back to his room, surprised to see Ginny sitting on the bed, as though she was waiting for him. "Harry, sit down, dear," she said, patting the empty spot next to her. He sat down, crossing his arms over his chest. She lay a hand on his leg, stroking it with her thumb.

"What's up, Ginny?" He asked as though nothing was wrong, as though he hadn't just yelled at Draco and at his own son and his boyfriend yesterday.

"Albus and I talked last night, he was sobbing when I found him...he said you were shouting at him and calling him very nasty things and that you even yelled at Scorpius. I just heard you yelling at Draco, too, Harry. Why, oh why would you out our son? That is the most horrible thing you can possibly do. You broke his heart," Ginny was only just getting started with the whole list of things she had to say to him. She wanted to give him time to speak, though, because she was civil.