Uma's Story

"For this week's assignment you and a partner will work together a reenact a time in history. Either your parents story or your friend's parents." The teacher was explaining.

After that the bell rang.

"Hey you want to work together and reenact the story of your parents." Mal suggested.

"Really you want to reenact their story? With my dad becoming a beast?" Ben wondered.

"What are you scared?" Mal teased and nudged Ben as they were walking.

"No. It's just I don't want to turn out like my dad." Ben looked down at the ground.

"Hey." Mal stood in front of him to stop him. "You won't. You don't care about looks. You care about what's in the heart." 

"Thanks Mal." Ben smiled and Mal kissed him.

"You're welcome." Mal smiled after kissing him then walked back and took his hand.

(On the isle)

"Why do you care so much about Mal? She left you." Uma said to Harry.

"What about when you and her were friends. Then she kicked you out. You missed being her friend." Harry replied.

"Yeah, but then I got my gang, you, and Gil. So I don't need Mal anymore." Uma stated.

"Uma are you ever gonna tell me the real story between you and Mal?" Harry questioned.

"I don't really like talking about it." Uma replied as she went to grab a tray.

"Please!" Harry begged as Uma set the tray in front of a customer.

Uma walked back over to Harry. "Fine!" She rolled her eyes.

(6 years ago)

"So Mal what can I do now?" Uma asked as her and Mal walked down the market of the isle.

"What do you mean?" Mal asked looking around. 

"Like any trouble that I can do?" Uma asked again.

"Uma I don't care what you do anymore! You don't ask me permission if you want to do something!" Mal yelled, then stormed off.

"Mal wait!" Uma called.

Uma got annoyed that Mal yelled and walked away from her. 

"Move! Get out of my way!" She yelled pushing past people.

As she was walking she saw something turn around. Then as she got closer she saw an older kid holding that kid she saw by the collar.

"Lay off!" Uma yelled at them.

The older kid held Ben aside and glared at Uma. "What are you gonna do? You're nothing like your mother." The older one teased.

Uma started getting anger in her eyes and started backing fists, then punch him in the face.

He let go of the kid and fell hard to the ground. Uma stepped over him and continued walking.

Then the kid caught Uma and said. "Hey thanks for doing that back there."

Uma nodded and kept walking.

"I'm Ben and you are?" He tried asking.

Finally Uma stopped walking and replied. "Uma. My name is Uma." 

"Cool. That's a really cool name. Wish I had a cool name like that." Ben was trying to have a conversation with Uma.

"Great." Uma said sarcastically and rolled her eyes before walking away.