The Big Surprise

"It's about Mal." Ben stated, then turned towards Mal but she quickly moved before he saw her. "I think it's best if we talk somewhere private.

The two walked away to find somewhere private to talk.

"So what's up?" Uma asked as they stopped.

"I feel like she's still into your friend, Harry." Ben told her

"But Ben I told you. Sh's not it didn't mean anything." Uma reassured him. "I promise."

"Mal are you okay?" Carlos checked when he saw Mal standing by the lockers looking upset.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." Mal nodded with a slight smile.

"Mal are you sure? You know you can tell me, right?" Carlos rechecked.

"It's just... It's Ben! He got all mad at me because he thinks I still have feelings for Harry!" Mal explained to Carlos. 

"Well do you?" Carlos questioned.

"No! Ben is the guy I ever cared about. Besides you and Jay, but in a different way." Mal told him.

"Alright so just go talk to Ben." Carlos suggested.

"I can't." Mal replied.

"Why not? He's your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll understand." Carlos said.

"Yeah I know, but he seems like he likes Uma." Mal stated.

"No. He might like her as a friend, but I've seen the way Ben looks at you. He cares a lot about you. And I know he would do anything to hurt you." Carlos assured Mal.

"Thanks Carlos." Mal smiled, then hugged Carlos.

"Anyways here to help. Now since I helped you. You think you can help me?" Carlos wondered with a nervous smile.

"With what?" Mal asked curiously. 

"Asking someone to be my date for the coronation and possibly be my girlfriend too." Carlos explained.

"Who is it?" Mal raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Jane. Fairy Godmother's daughter." Carlos added.

"Mhm. So Carlos has a crush?" Mal walked around him teasing.

"Yeah I do." Carlos followed her with his head.

"Yeah I guess I can help." Mal stopped in front with him. "Just I need you to find out what Ben and Uma are planning." 

"Deal!" Carlos shouted and him and Mal shook hands.

"Alright I'll see you later." Ben waved to Uma.

When he turned around Carlos was standing there making Ben jump.

"Hey Ben." Carlos grinned.

"Carlos. Hey man what's up?" Ben tried acting cool.

"Nothing much. What were you two talking about?" Carlos answered.

"Nothing." Ben nodded.

"Really? It's nothing?" Carlos tried getting an answer from him.

"Look Carlos can you do me a favor? Then I'll tell you the truth." Ben asked

"Sure." Carlos agreed.

"Can you find out about what happened between Mal and Harry?" Ben asked.

"Ben. They didn't care about about each other. The way you and Mal do for each other." Carlos tried telling him.

"Still. Can you? If you want to know what me and Uma were talking about." Ben asked again.

"Okay. Fine I will." Carlos gave in.