FIFTEEN | final straw

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

"Horrendous! Absolutely horrendous of you!"

Taehyung glared at the ravenette, rubbing his stinging butt from when Mrs Yi had smacked him with her slipper. Jungkook winced, trying to brush off the dumpling splatters from his clothes, the older woman handing him a bunch of tissues.

"You don't know him like I do!" Taehyung protested, crossing his arms in outrage. "He's such a piece of shii-"
"I swear to your mother, if a single swear word falls from your mouth, Kim Taehyung," Mrs Yi threatened, brandishing her ladle. "Apologise to Jungkook. Right now."

"But you don't understand," he mumbled, looking down at the floor. "He's a real bish."
"Anytime soon would be great, Tae. I'm waiting."

Bogum twiddled his fingers awkwardly, not sure what to say in this situation. There was literally steam bellowing from Taehyung's ears - not actually literally of course.

There was moment of silence in which Taehyung imagined a hundred different ways to kill the boy in front of him - a moment of silence in which Jungkook imagined a hundred different ways to punish the boy in front of him.

"Sorry," the brunette finally huffed, looking away. "Didn't mean to. My hand slipped and the plate just so happened to fly your way."

The ravenette scoffed, poking his cheek with his tongue, "Oh, it's fine. Guess you just wanted to make it even."
Taehyung couldn't help but feel smug when his eyes fell upon the other's ruined jacket.

"Guess so."

When Taehyung glanced back up from admiring the pattern of sauces across the younger's shirt, his eyes locked with the other's in a heated stare.

Taehyung smirked because Jungkook couldn't do anything to him. Jungkook smirked because he had so much planned for Taehyung.

"Such a waste of good food," Mrs Yi lamented before throwing a glare at the brunette. "You should be ashamed about wasting your dumplings like this."
Taehyung shrugged, "I ate mine. Those were his."
He pointed at Bogum who looked up in puzzlement.
"Trust me, if they were mine, I wouldn't have thrown them."

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's response, raising an eyebrow as he scrubbed at his top with a tissue.

"I thought your hand slipped, Kim."
"And I thought your dicc was big, Jeon. Guess we're both wrong."

There was a moment of silence. For once, both Mrs Yi's and Bogum's expressions were identical.

More importantly, the pair of boys, glaring at each other with no intention of backing down first, seemed to have forgotten that Mrs Yi had two slippers.